Unhappy Campers

Third Person POV

The episode begins with Blitzo peeking out of a corner of a building to check if the coast was clear. He then immediately runs across to a building in the Sloth Ring and starts climbing up the drain gutter downspout before he sneaks on the edge to a windowsill.

Blitzo speaks in a low whisper, "Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on." He sighs softly.

Blitzo opens a window and tries to get inside But, his head was having a hard time getting inside because his horns are blocking his entrance. He started to make it through, but then he ends up falling in and rolls over.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!" Blitzo crouches up and looks around for anyone who sees him.

However, unbeknownst to him, a hand holding a taser shock device comes into the scene and painfully tases him right in the butthole below his tail, making Blitzo seize in shock with static electricity before falling head first to the ground with smoke fussing out of him.

"Well, if it isn't the deadbeat." An unknown demon crossed their arms, annoyed.

Blitzo gets back up after his painful tase and brushes his sleeves.

Blitzo talks in a mocking tone, "Well, if it isn't Nurse Pussy Face." He scoffs

The camera pans over to the source of the voice, one of the nurses in charge of the rehab facility.

"You ain't gettin' in here" The rehab nurse crosses her arms and scowls at him, "How many times do I have to sodomize you with a taser before you take a hint?" She looks up at him.

Despite being tased, Blitzo doesn't seem all hurt and brushes his coat.

"As many as it takes to get me off." Blitzo turns back to the nurse, "Now, enough with this foreplay. Where's Barb?" He questions.

"She checked out months ago, but that ain't none of your business." The nurse looked down at the clipboard.

Blitzo, surprised, comes over to the nurse, hands shrugging in confusion.

"Wait, what? How? This is...wh...where the fuck did she go?" Blitzo questioned, concerned.

The nurse is skeptical of his intentions and brings up a taser to his face, making Blitzo so nervous and anxious that his tail straightens up and his arms down in fear.

"Yeah, like I'm gonna tell you, ass clown." The nurse looked more annoyed.

Blitzo regains his composure and stares down at the nurse.

"You know, I kill people for a living, right, bitch?" Blitzo asked with a sarcastic tone.

Rehab Nurse spoke nonchalantly, "Oh, I'm SO FUCKIN' scared..." She leaned on the desk, unfazed.