7a. Huh Yunjin's Solo N.2 [Ft. Y/N]

September 20th, 2016, 4:35 P

September 20th, 2016, 4:35 P.M

Niskayuna High School, NY

TW: inappropriate language and homophobia

[Yunjin POV]

Finally, school was over. It's been two weeks and I'm already dreading and dying inside. I guess 10th grade isn't that bad but the AP courses have been awful. I met up with Y/N as we left the AP Chem class together and headed off to the lockers. I was gonna have him come over to my house so he can help me in studying. This guy is a monster, he already knows everything anyways. So what's the point? 

"What the hell is Photoelectron Spectroscopy even? Like it's such a freaking long name..."

"That's true." The guys said calmly as he held my textbooks since my bag was full.

"By the time I memorized the name, I couldn't listen to the actual topic anyways..." I joked as Y/N smiled.

"It's fine. If you don't get it, just ask me."

"I know, I know... You're so smart, share me some of your brain cells."

"Sure." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, right. Anyways, you down to get McDonalds after studying?"

"Sure, if you want. It can be your study reward." 

"Now I've got something to work towards." I said as I smiled at him.

Things were great until...

"Hey! You!" I heard a voice directed towards Y/N as we were talking at the lockers.

Unfortunately as I turned to look at who it was, I knew things weren't gonna be good. Connor Jamison. One of the worst pimps and pieces of shit at our school. Worst case scenario as well, since his entire group of friends are here. Probably here to bully me again after they found out I liked BTS last year.

"Are you talking to me?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, who else? The chick you're trying to hit up?" I heard him say as his friend snickered.

"I have a name." Yunjin protested.

"I wasn't talking to you, shut it." Connor gave a glare as he focused his eyes back on Y/N. "It's not gonna work. For a gay like you, you're never picking up a girl!"

Here comes the homophobic remarks... I don't get why we need to be homophobic to others. It's the 21st century an these men with their fragile masculinities... 

"Gay?" Y/N muttered. "What's gay?" as he looked at me blankly.

"It means you like men." I tried to explain in my broken Korean as Y/N furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I disclosed my sexuality." 

"No need, it's all of your body! Your hair is dyed. You're skinny and short. What else?"