4. FEARLESS (2023 Ver.)

July 6th, 2022

July 6th, 2022

Location: Y/N's studio @HYBE 

Time: 1:00 P.M

[Sakura POV]

Today's the first day the group will work with Y/N. Kazuha and Eunchae were especially sleepy after the morning dance practice. However, Chaewon forced us to be on time for the first meeting just to be polite. She's really taking the role seriously, it almost feels like she's my senior given how strict she is sometimes. Oh well, once work is done, she's back to her goofy self.

"I'm so full, I want to go sleep." Eunchae groaned.

"I literally told you not to eat so much during lunch. It's gonna affect your mood and singing." I lectured her but she wasn't going to listen anyways.

"Sakura-unnie, you're so nice to me~" The girl muttered in Japanese.

"That's the only Japanese phrase you know, little Chae! And you say that to both of us." Kazuha angrily said.

Yunjin knocked the door to the studio and we heard random noises clattering from inside the room.

"Coming!" Y/N said from inside as more shuffling sounds were heard. After a minute or so, the man came out; "Sorry for the wait guys, I was just cleaning up some things."

"What's with the apron?" Chaewon asked curiously.

Y/N looked at her blankly for a moment; "Oh! I was just painting in here

Y/N looked at her blankly for a moment; "Oh! I was just painting in here." 

"Oh, you were painting? Wait, PAINTING?" 

"Yeah! It's a studio, right?" The teddy bear joked. "Do you guys wanna see what I've been working on since lunch?"

The man proudly invited the girls into the room and shuffled back to show them the art piece.