8. Singularity

July 28th, 2022

July 28th, 2022

Le Sserafim Dorm

[Sakura POV]

A/N: Warning* Sakura simping below. cringe ahead

It wasn't often that we've watched TV, nonetheless Mnet. The only times I remember was when we reviewed our own performances but nothing much beyond that... Since our schedule was done for today, it would be the perfect night to watch Y/N's performance. 

A/N: perfect night, get it? haha.... the 12mm shotgun is looking sexy rn

All the other girls were rumbling about excitedly on how the performance will go

All the other girls were rumbling about excitedly on how the performance will go. Kazuha was especially excited to see Y/N's dance skills while Yunjin cared more about the visuals. In some ways, the lack of promotions is working. I've seen some fansites write some ridiculous speculations to Y/N and also the singular debut picture is getting him a lot of traction. 

Y/N and I have barely talked during the last two weeks or so. I've gotten no texts from him and I had to be the one starting most of it. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed by it but it's more than understandable. Y/N has a debut to prepare, his priority won't be texting a co-worker that he doesn't remember-

Don't be so pessimistic. It's not good for your mental health! Be Positive!

Before the cat could indulge in more soliloquy, the loudness of the audience crowd erupted... 

"It's starting!" Chaewon exclaimed as Yunjin give a little squeal in excitement.

Soon the intro music came in and Y/N's figure came into view as he ascended onto the stage. He was lying on some form of bed and was donning a black suit with a fur overcoat. My eyes are scanning through the entire screen... The entire vibe is different. It's not the laid-back, friendly Y/N from Kagoshima... It's more alluring and sexy Y/N from Seoul.