11. Yeon | Drive Vlog [+Bloopers]

August 3rd, 2022

August 3rd, 2022

11:00 A.M

A/N: Since this is based on V's drive vlog, words in bracket like [...] are the Captions of the video. some more casual and relaxing events to cool off the angst ive been going from prev chapters.

"Today's log..." Y/N said as he scratched his face a little. "is...

Having just woken up, the producer was certainly not in energized. The bright summer sun beamed down into the car and made it extra hot much to Y/N's dismay. Agreeing with Chaeyeon, Y/N decided to film his first vlog today. So.. here it is. A borrowed car with at least four cameras equipped around it.

"Y/N... and Yunjin-nim... drive log. She's a good friend of mine and it's been a long time."

[I decided to catch up with her!] The caption read.

"I haven't decided where to go... other than my dentist appointment at 11:30" Y/N said as he looked down at his phone.

 other than my dentist appointment at 11:30" Y/N said as he looked down at his phone

"Yangpyeong... what's something to do there?" Y/N said before finding a few places that seemed nice. "Alright! Let's go." as he gave a small gesture at the camera.

Throughout the drive to the dentist, Y/N mainly talked about his music tastes and what he planned on doing for his future career in Korea.

"I really like all things vintage and classic." The producer said as he drove, "The song playing right now is called Wave. It's a bossa nova written in the 60s. One of my favourites."

A/N: one thing similar between me and taehyung is that we have similar music tastes, so it's easy to write these things lol...

"I like pop music as well but it's not the main genre I listen to actually. Old, I know, right?" Y/N said as he made a turn.

"As for music, I have some big things planned. Even though, I'm really busy right now, I will try to get some pieces out for this year. I've actually been reading all your comments about Singularity. I've been taking in advices!"