𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

(Kana POV) 

I immediately ran as i heard the directer yell, "everyone get in your places"  

After acting i avoided talking to anyone.  I usually only spoke when i had to.  I walked to my dressing room when i heard the directer call my name.  "Kana!  Can i have aword with you?"

I nodded and i walked towards him.

"What is it you need directer?"

"Its about you and Ruby.  What excactly did you do to make ruby express what Ai felt?"

"I told her the truth of how i felt about her at time, i shows my jealousy, my anger,  and the things i dont like about her.  At first i did it out of helping her understand Ai's emotions, but then it turned into my venting."

He gave a second to think and then said

"Dont you care about your relationship?  What if you can't recover after this?"

I didnt know how to respond.  What would happen if we dont make up?  Would we despise each other until our deaths?  That might be a bit dramatic, but Nino does still so it's a possibility.

"Honesty, i dont know.  All i know is after this Ruby will blow up and she'll soon forget about me.  I also dont plan on apologizing anytime soon. "

I looked at him for a second and he stared back a bit puzzled.  He then said after a minute of thinking.  "In order for her to feel what Ai felt, your not going to apologize until the movie airs. Arent you?"

"That's something i was planning yes." I said.  We went our separate ways and just by that. We finished the movie.

  I waited a few days after the movie released to apologize to Ruby when i saw aqua outside my apartment door. DRUNK?

——————————————————————————-

Chap 14

End.

I am trying to add more Aquakana but I can't think of many scenarios so wish me luck!

Love you🤍🖤