𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

(Akane POV)

As we walked into the store, Aqua's hand still in mine, Kana said, "So, you two sure that I'm not intruding?" Before putting down her phone, turning it off, and looking back up at us. We stopped walking. Aqua looked at me, his eyes a bit soft. it felt like he was asking me.

"Its fine Kana-chan."

"if you so say so"

she said as she started to walk again.

"which store should we go to?"

"Arima do you know any?"

"I'm pretty sure there's a Undercover here, so wee can check out what they have."

"Really? I've never seen it"

"Yeah, its next to the sushi place. Really Akane-san i thought you out of all people would know."

"haha- i must have"

"D-DON-dont  be cocky with me."

"I'M No-"

Aqua once again went in the middle of us, stopping our aguement.

"No talking until we get there."

"Ah-kun..."

"But Aqua!"

"shh- its not even a far walk."

I gave a Kana a glare and she returned one to me. we walked near the sushi place and then to the back. There actually was a Undercover. ha- surprisingly i never knew there was a Undercover in our area. 

We walked in. "Finally, we're here." Kana said. I took a look and found a nice looking dress. i took a glanc at Aqua who was looking at... Socks. Then at Kana who was walking around everywhere small accessories in her hands on top of a dress.

"Hey Kana-chan, need help?"

"n-No!" she said as she entered the changing room.

I found a neckalace and the dress i was looking at and held them. "I'll be in the changing room." i said to Aqua. He replied with a  nod before looking back at the socks... I really don't know why it's socks he's looking at...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Chapter 19

End.

Just so you know. i'm kinda going back and forth. I'm still deciding on chapters and all that but i have made up a ending!!! yes it has Aqukana in it~!

Love you 🤍🖤