𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

(Akane pov)

It's been months since Aqua has talked to me.  Well, other than the party, but we didnt really talk me being drunk and everything.  He's been visiting Kana-Chan a lot recently... Could he be cheating?  He did ditch me at our last date to stop by Kana's. I frowned by the thought of Aqua breaking up with me.  I slowly curled in a ball on my bed. Staring at the floor, blankly.  Maybe i should confront Aqua? Maybe it would work. I dont want Aqua to break up with me. I want him to like me more then Kana-Chan... Even if it's just a  little bit... I just want Aqua to say he loves me...

*ding* 

i heard my phone make a noise, probably a text. I got up to see who it was by. It was Aqua. 

"Akane, i was wondering if you'd like to accompany me to a 'acting party'. They're gathering the actors from the 15 Year Lie movie all together."

As i read the text i felt a bit of joy, that he came to me.  

"Of course Aqua! Will there be other actors and actresses there that weren't in the movie?"

"Yea, I'm pretty sure Melt will be there, and a few more models who can act."

"Hmm, Ok! When is the party?"

"5:00 pm today"

i paused before typing. TODAY!?!?!? I HAVE TO GO BUY CLOTHES AND DO MY HAIR!!?!? 

"If you're not ready we can got out and buy stuff."

i stared at my phone.  It was a date. After months we finally could meet in person with nothing weird going on. Just. us. 

"Ok, sounds fine. Sooo wanna meet up at ******* mall?"

"Sure, cya soon."

I smiled as i turned off my phone.  I found some jeans and a shirt and put them on. Then brushed my hair, and put it in a ponytail.  I started to head to the our meeting place.  As i was walking i bumped into someone. "Sorry" i said.

"Oh, I-It's you..."

The moment i heard her voice i knew it was Kana-Chan ...  i didn't want her to mess up my date with Aqua so i tried not fight with her

"Kana-Chan... hehe hi~..."

"Why are you talking like that?"

"What you don't like it when I'm nice?"

"Yea, it just makes it seem you really are a weird obsessed fan of mine."

"That was the past!" I clenched my fists.

"Even if i was. It'd probably only be for the show it's self and not for you"

"Haha- thank goodness. No one wants obsessed stalker for fans."

"I'M NOT A STALKER"

"So you're a fan"

"I DIDNT SAY THAT EITHER"

We were arguing like there was no tomorrow.  Why couldnt i just be nice, without her yapping about something. She always gets on my nerves. Just as i was about to say something i hear footsteps coming towards us.

"When will there be a time were you two dont fight?"

It was Aqua. He was now standing between me and Kana. Now that i think about it... why is Kana-Chan here?  Did he invite her? Did she invite him and he invited me? i couldnt help but feel anxious about their relationship. 

"Arima, what are you doing here"

"Ha- don't think i was intruding on you little date. Crazy fan here was the one that bumped into me. Anyway i was going to buy some clothing to wear for the party later today."

"That was what we were doing today, Kana-Chan. Also don't call me that."

"Well, since Arima is here why dont we all go together?"

"Ah, wai-" I stuttered before Kana cut me of.

"Hold on, A-kun. Aren't you two on a date or something?"

I was surprised she didn't just agree.  Also surprised that Aqua just invited her on our date.  He looked at me before saying.

"Akane, are you alright if Arima joins?"

I thought about it before saying.

"I'll allow it only once since Kana-Chan has good a fashion taste"

"You sound like a crazy fan even more now Akane-"

"IM NOT A CRAZY FAN!"

We started walking to the mall, i was holding Aqua hand as we were walking.  Kana-Chan was on her phone doing something. Texting someone it seemed. I ignored it. After a few more minutes of walking. We finally arrived at the mall.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Dont think i forgot about Akane~ 

Ngl, it took me a week to write this becuase i kept forgetting to finish a few parts becuase of school.

Love you 🤍🖤