𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

(Kana POV)

As i watched the tv screen, my eyes were shocked to see the results.        "Hikaru kamiki, Aqua's father and ruby's killed their mother Ai Hoshino, but most inportant was that Ai-san was their biological mother".                                                                                                                                               

 I was shocked that, i wasnt just hallucenating when Ai Hoshino apearred out of no where.  Everything was going so fast. At one point in my life i thought Ai-san was a big fake timer and didnt pay much attention to her, but now i worry about her when her ghost appears. Its been a year since i last saw her.  the news about Ai Hoshino's true murderer was still up to point since they anonnouced who Hikaru killed, including one of my favorite actors Katayosa Yura, i was always wondering why she backed out on the role of Ai Hoshino in the 15 year lie movie that was coming out.  Before i turned on the tv, i had just "ended my friendship" with Ruby.

I've been trying to convince myself that i ended it of with ruby to help her understand her role as Ai-san, but whenever i think of what i said to her i couldnt help but say the truth...  I've always had a tendancy of saying the truth all the time.  Not that it was bad or anything, but it usally got me in trouble or made something worse...  in this case, it made it worser then i was planning it to be...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Chapter 10

End

I'm back whoo hoo! We are so clsoe to 10 followers! Do you guys like the new way of my writing style?  I had some inspo by:

Shiori-Mio

I'm also going to be makinga part at the end of the chapter asking for ideas, so  can keep being motivated to continue this fan fic! It'll be called, "Cheat sheet" so if you see it in the end,please do read it and answer my questions in the comments below!

(Cheat sheet)

would you guys like me to make a oc as the main villan?

Should i go a bit more into how i interpretate the characters or should i stick with what i have now?

Would you be fine if i ended the story sooner then expected? 

Love you

Bye 🤍🖤