Finale

جتنا دیکھو اسے آنکھیں بھرتی نہیں، ورنہ
ختم ہو جاتا ہے ہر حسن کہانی کی طرح۔

Jitna dekho use aankein bharti nahi warna,
Khatam ho jata hai har husn kahani ki tarah.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

A lavish event was organised in the heart of Durrani Palace. The massive gardens at the front of the palace were used with palace as background illuminated at the back. It was a magnificent event with hanging chandeliers, artificial waterfalls and fountains, floating candles and mesmerising gardenias. Centre tables were flowing with flowers and head spining fragrance was coming from them.

The stage was decorated in mirrors, chandeliers and fresh flowers. The decor was done by the country's most sought out event planner. Everything was artsy and tastefull. Just matching the reputation of Durrani's.

The colour scheme was all white, however the look was elevated with blue hanging chandeliers from the ceiling. Once someone looked at them, it took a while for them to stare elsewhere.

Various Ministers, MP's, MNA's, secreteries and even the prime minister was suppose to make an entry for few minutes to greet the couple. Other then them close relatives, business associates and prominent families from the close villages were invited.

The couple was suppose to make an entrance together. However, Emaaz was currently standing infront of his dad.

"I am not making an entrance with her, hell I am not making any entrance at all. You all did not organise this with my permission so I do not feel compelled to make it to this event Daddy." He said with gritted teeth and Hammad sahab gave him a once over with raised eyebrows.

"Do you want an ass whooping at this age Emaaz. Just get through the damn event. Everyone is here, do you want to make a spectacle out of us just because you are punishing Layla?" Hammad sahab said, threw a suit at him and left.

Emaaz sighed and with clenched jaw changed into the charcoal three piece. He was waiting at the entrance of the event greeting everyone when informed that he needed to make his entrance with Layla.

He went into the side and saw ten girls picking up Layla's dress and trying to cover her and bring her along his side.

Layla was dressed in a ice blue lehenga with a veil that dragged behing her several feet. Same veil covered her face as well apprently. Her makeup was subtle, pale pink lips, nude eyeshadows and rosy cheeks. Her jewellery was made of diamonds and sapphires. She looked magnificent.

Not that Emaaz noticed any of it.

Soon they were making entrance alongside each other and were stopped immediately.

"Sir you need to grab madam's hand or elbow. It looks like two strangers are walking together." This comment was made from the photographer followed by a chuckle which was sniffed out midway from Emaaz's glare.

Layla was feeling cold and hot sensations. One moment she won't feel her body at all by a biting cold, next as soon as she thought of Emaaz it burned hot enough to burn her self.

Emaaz grabbed her hand and they walked on the mirrors path laiden with flowers to both side. Their fingers enterwined. They made their way to the stage, took photos, greeted everyone.

Emaaz was standing at the stage to greet everyone who came up, whilst due to the heavy terrain of the dress, Layla sat on the sofa.

Kanza's husband Ghafran made his way to the stage with not Kanza but scantily dressed girl. Her dress was sleevless, a kaftan from a well known designer.