Eight

تیرے جانے کے بعد بھی وفا دی میں نے
تجھکو یاد رکھ کے خود کو سزا دی میں نے۔

Tere jane ke bad bhi wafa di maine,
Tujhko yaad rakh ke khudko saza di maine.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Warning: Mature content ahead.

She stood there shaking from the humiliation and anger but no she deserved it. She will wait. However long it took.

Emaaz made his way outside and gave her a once over.

"How enchanting, did not expect this from you Layla?" He said in a sarcastic tone and threw the towel on his neck into the laundry basket. Even if his expressions did not convey the playfulness behind his tone.

"Meri Layla me itna confidence?" He said with a smirk, coming infront of her. He was dressed in a black tee and boxers.

Layla set her eyes downcast and saw the roping muscles of his legs. He was all male and all hers. She bit her lips, closed her eyes and moved her lips.

"Ghungat to ap hi uthayege." She raised her glass grey eyes to his and hoped her voice didn't tremble but it came out in a broken whisper.

Emaaz raised his eyebrow at her and clenched his jaw.

"Don't piss me off Layla. Change and sleep. You might be in the mood to play games but I am not." He said and was about to go when she grabbed his bicep. Emaaz halted his steps immediately. He was hanging by a thread. His patience thin after wathing her all decked up.

"Beewi hai hum apki. Ghungat uthaiye..."
Layla felt tears coming in her eyes. Her voice broke and felt raw to his ears. How humiliating was that she had to ask. She wasn't used to this. Asking something from him. Till now she always demanded.

"Beewi mante apko to sab karte. Hume apke jism se koi sarokar nahi. Bohat mil jate hai jism, rooh ke bina. " He turned abruptly and those word shattered Layla's world. She sobbed out loud and saw Emaaz with widened eyes. Was he comparing her to courtesans?

"Maaz please itna sangdil na baniye. Hamare daman me aj ke din to aansoo na bhariye. Dulhan bane khare hai apke lie or ap.." She pleaded before bursting out in sobs.

"Sangdil or hum? Me to waada khilafi ki saza bhugat raha hu. Apko hath nahi laga sakta. Waada tora hai mene." He said with a cruel snarl.

"Jhoot, sab jhoot, hum nahi mante. Aisa kuch nahi hai. Ap hume saza de rahe hai. Hum maafi mangte hai apse. Please aisa mut kariye.." Layla couldn't complete her sentence when he threw her veil aside and swiftly moved them onto the bed and threw her on her back.

He kneeled on the bed on top of hers. One knee bent on the mattress and one arm parallel to her face.

Layla gulped in fear and anticipation.

Did he forgive her? was the question swirling in her mind but then all thoughts left her body when he leaned on her.

"Kaha tha na, na hume chero, na hum tumhe cherege." He removed her earings with one hand and gripped her pallu with the other. Next came the mang tikka and nath. He did not touch the sat lara but did removed the pallu completely off her body.

He moved back and Layla could finally breathe. She couldn't bear his touch. She tried to sit when his lips landed on her cleavage. Layla stiffened but as soon as he sucked the upper flesh of her left boob she moaned.

"Maaz.." His name came in a broken sob. His touch was burning her from outside and liquidifying her from the inside.

"Sshushhh Janam. Yahi chahti thi na ap.." He grabbed the remote from the side table turning the lights off and turning on the fancy lights in the dome. He stood above her body like a king waved his sword over the conquered land.