Nine

اک ترظِ تغافل ہے سو وہ انکو مبارک
اک عرضِ تمنا ہے سو وہ ہم کرتے رہینگے۔

Ik Tarz-e-taghaful hai so wo unko mubarak,
Ik Arz-e-tamanah hai so wo hum karte rahege:

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

He was about to shower when he noticed the bed was empty and the en-suite was occupied. He went into the spare room's bathroom and got himself freshed.

When eventually he came back to his room to get dressed he saw Layla coming out in a plain pale pink suit. She was pink in the face too and her hair were open at her back. Golden tressess travelled far back just above her hips. He stood there watching her.

He wanted to get close to her. After yesterday night his resolve thin. He wanted to ravish her again. He wanted to see her body properly. He was too far gone in his head yesterday to memorise every single detail. God he was obsessed with her.

She didn't look at him at all though. He noticed she also couldn't walk properly due to the chaffed thighs. As she noticed him observing her gait, she flushed and blushed fiercely.

She threw herself at him yesterday. That's what it felt like. Emaaz didn't have any desire to lay with her. He made it clear, but she naively thought he was just angry. And that she will appologize through her body and soul.

Now that she thought about it, their was no passion in their love making just plain lust and wanton abandonce. There were no soothing words afterwards, no love confession, no mention of how hard these years were. Just that he made his stance clear and she? she wasn't going to do it again. Throw herself at him. She will give him space if that's what he wanted. Maybe for now or for ever?

Emaaz saw her wincing as she walked outside without exchanging any words with him. She didn't blush or hide. She simply pretended he wasn't there and that the last night didn't happend.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Everyone was sitting at the breakfast table. Emaaz and Layla occupied the chair next to each other. Mumtaz begum kept stealing glances at them. Soon enough Rushna begum came with kids and everyone's expression turned cheery instead of being gloomy.

Mumtaz begum observed the couple. Sure Layla couldn't hide the flush of her face but Emaaz couldn't hide his red eyes. Although he wasn't throwing a glance towards her. Like newly weds did, time to time to steal sweet glances with each other. Her heart sank.

"Taya abbu.." Raees jumped into Emaaz's lap and started breakfast from his plate.

Lamisa was busy being passed from one lady to another as they all cooed at the chubby little princess.

"I want everything to go back to normal. The Qul ceremony of Shiza will be after 3 days. Meanwhile I am trying to get Rumaan airlifted back to Pakistan. It would he nice for kids to see their father once in a while." Hammad sahab said to which everyone nodded.

"I need to get back to Islambad. There is countless meetings and work pending." Emaaz informed everyone which wasn't unsuaul. He usually resided in Islamabad after entering politics. However, everyone reaction was different this one.

"Come Layla, I will help you pack after breakfast." Rushna begum offered to which before she could reply Emaaz interupted.

"It's best if Layla stays here Mummy, she is quite attached to the kids. We cannot introduce huge changes into their life so soon." He said cleaning his face with napkin and got up before anyone could protest.