Four

لذت غم بڑھا دیجئے
آپ پھر مسکرا دیجیئے
میرا دامن بہت صاف ہے
پھر کوئی توہمت لگا دیجیئے۔

Lazzate-e-gham bhara dijiye,
Ap phir muskura dijiye,
Mera daaman bohat saf hai,
Phir koi tohmat laga dijiye.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

"Layla.." He said to which Layla took one step, then another.

In the next moment she was in his arms with crying Lamisa separating them.

She sobbed in his neck, he could feel her hot breath and trembling lips moving on his neck. He embraced her with his one free arm circling her small back while Raees was held in the other. He closed his eyes inhaling the familiar lavender scent and it was as if all was right in his world.

"Emaaz wo, chachu.. bhai.." She sobbed their names to which he grabbed her ponytail gently while running his fingers in her scalp.

"Me a gaya hu na, sab thik ho jayega, himmut karo Lamaisa ko chup karwao, wo pareshan ho gayi hai." He said to which she immediately parted away from him.

She turned flaming red in the face and turned her back to him moving Lamisa up and down trying to console her.

Emaaz saw her exposed milky white shoulder, the curve of her back slightly visible through her top, the arch of her hips, the slender legs. He saw her as if she belonged to him. He saw her every inch, he saw her as if he was watching himself in a mirror. With haq (right) and nazar (sight).

He came out of his stupor when he heard somebody shouting downstairs.

He told Layla and kids to wait and went downstairs to see a woman hysterically shouting profanities.

"Kaha hai wo badchalan, kalmuhi aurat, kha gayi meri beti ko, haye haye Maa ki aah lagegi is ghar ko. Meri beti ko khane wali daayan bahir nikal." The women Nagma who was mother of Shiza was shouting on top of her lungs.

Emaaz sighed watching a petrified Layla holding Lamisa in her arms, who came out at the accusations.

"Khatoon, agar ap do minute me yaha se dafa nahi hui. To me police or security dono bula lunga." He said while already informing security guard to come inside to collect the lady.

"Aise kaise, tu hai kon, kaise hath lagayega meri Maa ko.." There was other two young males supporting their mother.

Emaaz clenched his teeth watching Layla's dressing state and moved towards her, he covered her in his long trench coat and took her in his embrace.

"Me Layla ka shohar hu, islie agar ek or lafz tum logo ke mun se meri beewi ke bare me nikla to tumhari maa ko lash bhi nahi milegi tum dono ki dafnane ke lie." He said to which two dimwits took no heed.

The mother came forward and tried to snatch Lamisa away from Layla to which Lamisa started crying while Layla whimpered.

She turned in his embrace with tear filled eyes and hiccuped.

"Maaz...  she's not familiar with her.. please.." She sobbed with trembling hands on his chest and slightly dazed look in her eyes.

"Shusshhh.." He tugged her body deep in his chest and put a hand cradling her head while motioning the guard with his other hand.

The guard took Lamisa on gun point and passed it towards the maid standing at the back while he instructed them to be thrown out taking Layla inside a guest room.

"Layla.." He called her name to which she didn't respond. She kept sobbing in his chest, clutching and soaking his shirt, moving her trembling lips on his chest.