𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 VALENTINES DAY BONUS

WAX-PLAY, BREEDING, PUBLIC SEX, ROUGH SEX

VALENTINE'S day, 730 days since the war ended, 730 days since the birth of the triplets, and 1,184 days of love between me and my beautiful husband

"Estrellita, are you ready?" I hum, stepping out it the bathroom, to show him my dress. "Your dress...it's-"

"It's new, if you don't like it, I can change-"

"No! I love it, I'm just trying not to rip it off of you." I chuckle, it's also his birthday today, it crazy to think that a man like himself's birthday would be on Valentine's Day. He comes closer to me and places his hand on my waist, which makes my heart flutter.

After almost two years together, his touch still makes my heart pound. He places his lips on mine and I kiss him back, his hand goes to my neck as the other one pulls me closer. I moan into the kiss. His hand goes to lift my dress. "Wait...we have to...we're gonna miss our...reservation, baby." I say in between kisses.

"Fuck I don't wanna stop." I don't either.

"Neither do I." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He kisses me again, this time rougher and lust filled.

"We can reschedule it." He says as he lays me back onto the bed, his body is between my legs, making it impossible to close them. His hand goes to my thigh, I grind myself against him and he grips it. My hands wrap around his neck and pull him down to me.

He pulls the straps of my dress down, leaving me with only my panties and I cover my chest with my arms almost instantly.

After the triplets were born, I started hating my breast and stomach more and more each day.

Marci takes my hands and puts them above my head, using only one hand to hold them. "Diamond, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, your body's changing, and I love it. Your beautiful body will always amaze me. If pains me that you don't embrace your body the way it's supposed to be embraced. Because this," He kisses the top of my breast, where my stretch marks are. "And this," he kisses my stomach as well. "Can't come off. I don't care how much weight you gain or many stretch marks you get, I'll always love you. Okay?" I nod.

"Thank you, Marci. I needed that. I sit up. "Do you still wanna go to dinner?" The mood's kinda ruined. He nods. I slip my dress back on.
___________________________________

The more I sit here, the more I love this man, and the more horny, I get. "I love this dress on you."

"Well, you're gonna be taking it off me tonight." I smirk and so does he. I look around, we're on a rooftop, a rooftop of a restaurant. No waitresses are here yet and there's a white table cover covering the entire table. I push back in my chair and go under the table. I unzip Marci's pants and pull them down a little bit. I slip his length out.