𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: found

Sorry that the kidnapping scene isn't long I'll definitely fix it when I edit it.

Also I hope yall aren't confused about time but Diamond is about 13 weeks pregnant.

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 is all i feel right now. I would try and come up with a plan, but I'm not alone it's one other girl. Amara Diya Ramirez, she said that was her name. She's a eighteen year old orphan. She's been here for a while. I just hope we can both get out of here together.

I don't know how long it's been. I'm just hoping that Marci will come soon. "I see you're awake, how about we give a call to your lovely boyfriend and daughter, would you like that?" I shake my head, they taped my mouth shut a couple minutes ago.

"Do you know why you're here?" I shake my head. "Well your little boyfriend got into some trouble with a couple of us, One of them is your ex husband. He wants to be with you again. All you have to do is be with him again." I shake my head again.

"Well then I guess you and Marciano are in for a world of pain."
____________________________________

"It's good to see you again, Diamond." Mark stands in front of me. "You've gained weight. It was so much easier to control you when you were weak and young." Mark was evil. Part of my Eating disorder was caused by him. "Now I'm going to go and I'll be back later, until then enjoy your chat with your Boyfriend."

"we're already calling." The man from earlier says.

He places the phone on the table and waits for Marci to answer when the ringing is heard in the other room the door is busted open. Shots start flying and Amara starts screaming, I close my eyes tightly when tears start streaming down my face. Finally the shots stop and my cheeks are cupped by someone and I open my eyes to find Marci wiping my tears. He wraps his arms around me and continue crying, wetting his shirt in the process. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't there. I should've gotten to you faster."

"You couldn't have known. You don't have to apologize." He looks over to Amara. His brother looks over to her too. "Can she come with us?" He nods. His brother walks closer to her and she scoots away from him. His eyes soften.

"Please just come with me. I won't hurt you." He starts talking to her and it takes a while before she gets up and starts walking with Her to get up.

"Will she be staying with him?"

"Maybe, but she needs to start trusting us first, so we'll go slow." I nod. He unties me and grabs my hand to lifts me up.
____________________________________