𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: soon

Second to Last chapter

"𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 him." Finding Ronald was easy, light work if you ask me. His wife knew that he was at the club, what she didn't know was that he was kissing other women. I feel bad, mostly because she has yet to realize that she's been groomed by a scumbag. She's 23 he's 64, he promised to give her everything that she could ever need, besides a loving husband.

He's currently shoving his tongue down Zanita's throat. "Good keep him distracted with Zanita." Zanita is our distraction, she sometimes helps out.

I walk into the club, and a couple of bodies bump into me as I make my way to Ronald's office, where he keeps all his stats, credit card statements, and most importantly, phone numbers.

Once I'm outside his office, I'm stopped by two security guards, "What business do you have with Mr. Jackson?"

"I'm here to talk to him about his other business." The guards straighten up almost immediately.

"You can, uhh, wait inside." Great, I'll miss all the gunfire, they move so that I can go into the room. Once I'm inside, I immediately go through everything in the offices, drawers, cabinets, safes, and lastly the desktop, which is where I find important numbers. Security numbers and Phone numbers.

I call the first one, and a woman answers, "Hello? Ronald? Why aren't you speaking with me?" I hang up, I don't even want to talk with anyone who's not important.

Ten minutes later I hear gunfire, and grunts and groans outside of the door before, Malachi and Matias come inside. "Did you find the numbers?"

"Yes." I managed to find his brother's and Alejandro's number, clearly Alejandro didn't realize he was tied in with an idiot. "Where is Ronald?"

"Right here." Malachi brings the man to his feet.

"You'll never have her, you'll have to deal with the pain and suffering of living without her, and your children, for the rest of your life." What?

"What're you talking about?" He chuckles.

"My men have Diamond and her daughter at one of my warehouses, I guess you could say they're 'prepping' them into submission." Once he says that Malachi shoots him in his knee, making him scream.

"C'mon, you're gonna show me exactly where the warehouse is, or I'll call your wife's brothers and tell them how your treating her." He gulps and reluctantly agrees.
_____________________________________

We walk into the warehouse and Matias wretches at the smell. It's foul, completely hard to breathe. I hear screams and pleading, but I hear multiple at the same time. I run into the room where it's coming from and see Diamond along with many other women, naked, as this sick bastard point a gun at them. Two loud shots ring out, Matias shot him. Diamond runs to me crying and so does Moon. "Did he touch you?" I ask both of them. They both shake their heads.