A/N

Another one, I know, I'm sorry. Just wanted to put out a way to say to follow my twitter because I'm gonna be posting some stuff on there that's gonna be hinting at a massive project that I'm working on. It's been an idea of mine for a while but I only recently started working on it. 

@RexsUsername

Been busy with a new job I got but I'll start posting new chapters for this very soon. We're almost at 1k reads. I cannot thank you all for reading this enough story. I never thought I'd get this far. For those of you that want to read this without any A/N or warnings in the way, I'm posting this story on A03 as well. So if you prefer A03, you can read this on there as well. Thank you all for taking the time to read and support this story. Season 2 will be the shortest section of this story but I'm still going to put all my effort into so you guys can read a good story. I will also continue to work on my MHA story so for those of you that are interested in that, It will finish season one once I finish the chapter for this story.

I hope you all had an amazing New Years and I wish all of you to have the most amazing 2024! 

Small Hint at the project. Just a draft. I didn't draw this, used Incarnate online

 I didn't draw this, used Incarnate online