A/N

WE DID IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! HE'S, SHE'S, THEY'S AND THEM'S WE FINALLY DID IT AFTER 1 YEAR! SEASON ONE HAS FINISHED!

No, I didn't plan on this taking a year and no I didn't plan on releasing the final part of season one this close to the final episode of the anime, which by the way was perfect. Read the mange, knew what was gonna happen and I still cried. AOT has been a big part of my life since 2018. It was the first anime I watched and when I first found it, I found it as one of those copyright videos on YouTube using my Ipad where it was in the corner of the screen.

I'm so happy that something has inspired me so much to create a spin off story/fanfiction of my own and I'm so happy to be a part of this fandom. Thank you all for choosing to read my story, even with how inconsistent the releases are. 

My plan for this story is to finish the second season by the end of this year, yes I'm aware it's November, and yes I'm aware of how much of a procrastinator I am. Add on the undiagnosed ADHD or other undiagnosed issues I have, it might not happen, but I will try my best for all you lovely people. 

Please continue to read and enjoy my stories and if you ever need help, my DM's are always open. Once again, thank you all for staying with me till the end of this story and for one last salute for the Scouts.

Dedicate Your Hearts

Eren was in the wrong