CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND xii

School Talent Show~

Alex's P.O.V.

It's 1pm and the show is about to start, I changed my clothes with the crew attire, black skinny jeans, blue supra shoes, blue v-neck shirt with a black vest on top, and a chain hanging at the side of our jeans. I went outside the bathroom searching for my crew members, I saw Lindsay ofcourse wearing the same outfit like me, well she looks good, when I heard Sam called my name I turned around and saw her, we're wearing the same clothes but she looks stunning, she curled up her hair, wearing black eyeliner and red lip gloss, I was stuck looking at her when I didn't realize she's already near me "Alex!" then I looked at her "Sorry, just nervous.." she laughed then asked me "Woo... So how do I look?" I looked at her with no expression and my heart is beating so fast "You look.. Perfect.." she blushed then answered "Liar.." "No seriously.." she held my both hands then looked me in the eye "You look stunning.." damn! Now my heart beats faster than ever! "Alex did you put some blush on or you're really blushing?" Lindsay came asking me, I avoided the eye contact with Sam and let go of her hands, I faced Lindsay "So what number is your performance?" she looked down dismayed "Number 7, and we're number 6, so it means I would have to transform my clothes quickly.. "Don't worry, you'll surely kick asses out there drummer chick.." Sam said playfully to cheer up Lindsay, we three hugged each other before sitting on the contestants respected seats.

We watched the 4 performers, they are damn good, next up number 5, David's crew, we went back stage to get ready ourselves coz we're next, I saw Sam biting her fingers while watching David's crew "They're so gonna win this.." she looked at me then she put her hands around my shoulder "We put our best in this performance, if ever people will throw tomatoes to us, I really need you to stand infront of me I don't wanna mess my outfit.." I just laughed then hugged her, she asked me while still not letting go of me "Are you nervous?" I sighed, "Not really why?" "I can feel your heart beat.." damn! does my heart beats fast coz i'm nervous or coz she's hugging me? "Goodluck homos!" We both looked at the side it was David, oh shit they're done! It's our turn now! "Is there a lesbian scene in your routine?" "Nahh too late to make a lesbo scene, sorry David.. And ohh your routine sucks! I saw 4 person yawned while watching your crew.." We're surprised Lindsay talked this time David didn't responded, he just glared at Lindsay and left the back stage. Me and Sam clapped our hands for Lindsay "Let's do this! I'm so ready to impress Jess!" Lindsay said while feeling excited and nervous.

We went to our position on stage and when **Dirty Money - Love Come Down** played, we started to kill the floor. We mashed up the song with **Tinie Tempah - Pass Out** and **LMFAO - Shooting Star** We did popping && locking, krumping and some funky hiphop styles, Sam did her hand glide and windmills, I practiced my triple back flip for almost 4 weeks but I almost tripped of so I ended up doing double back flip. I think we ended up the routine just very well coz we can hear the crowd screaming.

After the routine we went to the back stage, me and Sam rest ourselves into the ground super tired when Lindsay is running all over the place changing her clothes, we can't help but laugh, she put up a black jacket and changed her shoes into a skate shoes, she wore her crossbones wrist band and picked up her drum sticks and about to enter the stage with her band when Jessica immediately pulled her back and gave her a smack on the lips, and hugged her for goodluck, my eyes widened coz it's the first time I saw a girl kissed another girl. Sam pulled me as we went back on the audience seat, Lindsay with her band played **Boys Like Girls - Great Escape** and **Paramore - Playing God** they have 2 vocals 1 female and 1 male, that's why they chosed 2 songs.. Damn! They just nailed it! The school auditorium was rocking so hard, the crowd were clapping following the beat of the song. Me, Sam and Jessica were screaming the whole performance and we can see Lindsay looking at us laughing while hitting her drums so hard.

We were so nervous when they are announcing the winners, we are all holding each others hand, ironically the judge decided to have a 2 winners, Livin' Our Lives Band and Chasin' Dreams Crew, AND YES! That's Lindsay's Band and our crew! We're on the stage so happy, screaming and hugging one another! Before I forgot David's crew ended up on 1st place.

Sam's P.O.V.

The band and our crew decided to get together to celebrate, so we're off to Fudd Rockers! The crew left first then the band, Jessica will ride with Lindsay ofcourse, and Alex decided to ride with me, we're walking in the parking lot when someone suddenly pulled my arm so hard, "You looked amazing out there.." It was Maegan, "Get your hands off her and screw you for living our team! And look, we even won witohut you!" Alex pulled my arm and smiled at her to tease her, "Let's go Alex, Lindsay and the team is waiting for us.." Me and Alex walked to my car Alex went to the passenger side when Maegan pulled my arm again and pushed me against the car and prisoned me by her hands "How can you turn your back to someone you love Sam??" She started tracing my face with her finger. I was shock when suddenly someone pushed her, it was Alex "Sam doesn't love you Maegan! Why don't you get over it?!" Maegan laughed "Doesn't love? She does love me and I can feel that! The way she stare at me, the way she say my name.." Maegan is looking at me while saying that, I don't know what's with her and why would she think that, but I surely know to myself I don't love her. I took a deep breath then responded to her, "But I just love you as a friend Maegan.." her voice is getting angry this time "Stop pretending Sam!" "I'm not pretending! I'm inlove with someone else and that someone else is not you! I'm sorry.." she's raising her voice because of anger "Fuckin' liar!" Alex interrupted this time "She's not lying! Wake up Meagan for God sake! she doesn't love you!" "Stop interferring blond whore!" we are both shock to Meagan's behaviour "First of all she has the right to interfere! And second of all she's never a whore!"

I don't know what else to say but I come up with an idea to shut Meagan up "I'm inlove with Alex Maegan, and you can never change that.." Alex grasped with her eyes wide at me I looked at her and we both looked at Maegan whose expression just changed, her face was so mad "Do you think you can fool me?" I'm about to talk when Alex talked first "We're not fooling you! We are together and we're inlove!" Meagan's about to talk when suddenly Alex pulled my hoodie then smooched to my lips, my heart beat raised and so as her! I felt her heart is beating so fast, I couldn't move when I felt her lips brushed to mine, it's like i'm ready to die as long as this kissing scene is over, 7 seconds in heaven! She pulled out then we looked at each other stuck "Hope you both burn in hell!" Maegan left and we're still tuck looking at each other, I managed to talk even if my body was shaking "What the f-fuck was t-that?" then she laughed "Get in the car before she come back! C'mon!" We got on the car and I started driving, we're both silent, I don't know what to say, my mind is driving me insane right now, what's inside her head right now? God I can't look at her..

Alex's P.O.V.

Say something Sam, please.. I feel like dying! I never thought of kissing you, I mean never! What's wrong with me? Why did I kissed you??!! This feeling is driving me insane!