CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND ix

Sam's P.O.V.

We reached the movie theatre Maegan sat first, I sat next to her, Lindsay next to me, then Alex next to Lindsay. We're watching **My Soul To Take** it's a horror movie.

While watching I felt Maegan's hands on my hand, she locked her fingers to mine, "May I? I'm a little bit scared of the movie.." she said while still looking at the big screen and her face looks scared, I just smiled. I noticed there's a guy sitting next to Alex, I ignored it but i'm keeping my eye on them until I noticed he was talking to Alex, not just talking, they're giggling! So I quickly stood up then all of them looked at me, especially Maegan coz she was shock that I let go of her hands accidentally, I don't know what to say so I came up with "Alex, change place, I feel cold here.. Please??" she just gave me a straight face then moved to my place, I sat to her place then the guy started to introduce himself to me "I'm Enrique, And you are?" wow this guy have guts! Well I can say he have looks, but not my type.. "I'm Get, but please call me Lost.." he frowned "What kind of name is that?" I put bunch of popcorn on my mouth then started talking again "Get and Lost! I changed my name just for you buddy! Get it??" I gave him a huge smile then he just glared at me and he stopped talking until the movie finished.

After watching we went to the car talking about the movie "I love it how they named the character from the movie Alex! Whenever they're shouting Alex in the movie I feel awkward.." We all laughed then I remembered Enrique "How about the part where you are talking to a stranger named Enrique?? Did you loved that also??" I said in a sarcastic way, Alex face ot serious, Lindsay and Maegan is just quiet, "He sat next to me, ok? And he talked first! So I was just trying to be nice that's why I entertained him!" I looked at her with a look that says I don't believe you then she started talking again "And what's with that I feel cold?? It's not even cold on your place.." wohooo now I don't know what to answer, Maegan interrupted "Sam you're so sweet to Alex, you're like a big sister to her.." Lindsay just covered her face coz she wants to laugh, I just looked at Maegan and smiled, Alex looked out at the window pretending she didn't heard anything.

We ate in Burger King then on our way to send Maegan home, when we reached Maegan's house she asked me a favour "Uhmm.. Sam.. Would you come up with me for a minute just to show my parent's that I really am with my friends?" "Sure.." I opened my door, got out, then I opened her door, then we both closed our doors.

Lindsay's P.O.V.

I looked at Alex at the side mirror coz she's sitting at the back I caught her looking at Sam and Maegan while they're walking "Who is Enrique???" she looked at me then laughed "Eii.. Do you think Maegan is flirting with Sam??" I turned my head and looked at her this time "Mind to answer my question first??" she just looked at me "A guy who just came out of nowhere and sat next to me.. Now, mind to answer my question?" I started thinking then answered her "I think yes.." Her eyes widened "So you think she's flirting with Sam??" I answered her again "Well yeah, the way she talks to Sam, and I saw they're holding each others hand on the movie.." She was so shock this time "When???" "Before she changed place with you.." We both looked at each other paused, we both think she changed place with Alex because she's avoiding Maegan then we both bursted out laughing.

Sam's P.O.V.

We reached Maegan's front door, she opened the door with her key "Ohh yeah I forgot Mom and Dad went to a party.. Would you like to come inside??" woahh ofcourse I would love to! Who can say no with this house so big?! But I refused coz my 2 best friends is waiting for me "I would love to but Lindsay and Alex is waiting for me.." seems like she didn't liked my rejection "Ooo.. I guess I would see you tomorrow then?" I don't know what she's talking about "For what?" her face got serious "We have rehearsal remember??" now I remembered! "Ohh yeah sorry I forgot" I laughed then she smiled at me "You're so cute.." I smiled at her then she suddenly pulled my hoodie and kissed me in the lips, a smooch kiss. When she pulled out she giggled then hugged me then went inside her house and closed the door. I'm still outside standing like a statue! I can't believe what she'd done! Why the fuck did she kissed me???