CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND i

Sam's P.O.V.

"What if I come out to my friends?" That popped out on my mind when I was sitting in my couch watching movie about 2 girls fell in-love together. "Nah, not a good idea, it's been 5 years now I don't want them to feel awkward around me." suddenly my phone rang and I answered it, it was Lindsay

Lindsay: Samantha!!

Sam: Hahaha you bitch! how many times I have to tell you my name is just Sam even if you check my birth certificate!"

Lindsay: Hahaha just messin' around, soo tomorrow's first day of school, you coming?"

Sam: Ofcourse I'll come! I have to save my sit beside you and Alex, eyy wait where's Alex anyway? it's been 3 months now and I never heard from her." :(

Lindsay: LMAO shut up! It's been just 3 days! Before I forgot she told me something and i'm not gonna tell you ;) so you better call her now for you to know the latest news.

Sam: What?? I'm gonna call her just to know the news?? She's the one who should call me and tell me.

Lindsay: LMAO, you know that she's a prideful ass right??

Sam: Hahaha nice word you got there! Ok then i'm calling her now catch ya up tomorrow morning, love ya..

Lindsay: Okie dokie, love ya too!

I started calling Alex and at the same time i'm curious about the news thingy Lindsay told me .

Alex: alex here, who's this?

Sam: you don't know me?

Alex: your number are not registered here sorry, may I know who you are?

Sam: the f... you're damn serious aren't you?" I asked her seriously..

Alex: damn sam! your voice is freakin' out!" she said while laughin'

Sam: I hate you! I almost decided to erase your pictures in my laptop!

Alex: aww even if you do that I know you cant erase me in your heart" ;)

Sam: ya right.. so Lindsay told me you got a new fresh newzzz? :D

Alex: yeah.. and i'm gonna tell you tomorrow first day in the morning. ;)

Sam: why not now? I paused the movie I'm watching just to know your news and then that I've got to wait till tomorrow?

Alex: what are you watching

Ok nice shot now i'm speechless, I can't say that i'm watching a movie about 2 girls fell in-love together that would be awkward so I come up with "don't change the subject! i'm asking you why not tell me now?"

Alex: hahaha coz I want tomorrow that's why :)

Sam: ok fine i'm not forcing you, coz I know even if I die now you wouldn't tell me.

Alex: ahww so you really know me? hahaha gotta go hun.. see ya tomorrow, mwah, love ya.

Sam: love ya more!

30 mins later...

It's 9 p.m. and the movie just finished, I hate the ending coz the other girl died bcoz of her disease. I went to my bed room and fixed my bag then I thought to myself "I can't hide myself anymore, I got to tell Alex and Lindsay that i'm a lesbian coz if they're my real friends they'll accept me.. right?? but the problem is.. they'll ask me how did I know that i'm a lesbian and they'll ask me who's the girl. Ughhh I think i'm in-love and I can't stop myself falling for this one girl that almost changed my whole life. DAMMIT! i'm so confused." I just closed the light and went to bed.