CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND x

Alex's P.O.V.

I'm in the car with Lindsay on our way to buy some milkshakes when I wanted to know something from her, so I started our conversation "Lindsay you never told us how you fell inlove with Jessica.." Lindsay smiled then answered "Yeah, How come I didn't! Well you never asked me.. It was the most heavenly thing that happened to me, aside from having you and Sam in my life.." I smiled "Sweet! So.. Tell me how did it started.." She sighed then started talking

"It all started when I first saw her when she transferred when we're still Freshmen, at first it was just an admiration, I don't wanna admit to myself that I like her, coz ofcourse i'm a girl and she's a girl, then we had our individual essay projects when our English teacher Mrs. Carter accidentaly gave me and Jesica the same question, --Explain the meaning of LOVE DON'T SEE GENDER--  and then the day of submission Mrs. Carter complemtented mine and said that my point of view is more meaningful than Jessica's, Jessica got dissapointed then walked out, I followed her in the comfort room, at first she was trying to push me away but I still stayed there with her, I pulled her essay paper and I read her essay, I was amazed coz for me it was the most beautiful and meaningful essay she pulled her paper and started to cry she told me she stayed all night just to think and write for the stupid paper and she's not appreciated, I told her I honestly appreciate her, and I think her point of view was amazing. I handed her my hangerchief and then we became friends. Days passed by and I realized i'm really madly inlove  with her, I can't hold on anymore, I remembered her point of view from the paper, she wrote --it doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian or straight, love just comes unannounced, love is for everyone, so it's nothing to be ashamed of if you fell inlove with the same sex-- So I assumed she can accept my love, I confessed my love to her but she rejected it, she said she can't fall inlove with the same sex. After that we cut off our communication. Even though we're not talking to each other i'm still inlove with her all the way, but i'm keeping it from you and Sam, and i'm sorry I kept that to you guys for a long time. After Freshmen year you started dating David and one time you used my phone to call him right? So by that time Jessica got my number, she called me and told me she made her huge mistake that killed her for the whole Freshmen year, I told her I also made a huge mistake for falling inlove with her and it also killed me, She begged me for forgiveness, I accepted it but I told her I don't wanna be friends with her anymore then I never answered her call since that day, truth is i'm still inlove with her and I don't wanna get hurt that's why I avoided myself. She started texting me but I never replied. Second week of school I think? When whe invited us to sit with them, remember that? I never looked at her, I just wore my headset and listened to some musics, when suddenly Sam choked her coke then Jessica stood up and cleaned her up with a hangerchief, I recognized Jessica's hangerchief that day, it was the hangerchief I handed to her when we first talked and became friends. After that day I started replying to her texts, I started having butterflies on my stomach again whenever I see her on class and whenever she smiles at me i'm falling over and over again. Remember when I suggested to buy the school materials when we had our project? Well I headed to Jessica's place that time coz she told me she wanna confess something important to me so I went there. She opened up everything to me, she told me that she's inlove with me ever since we started hanging out, but she got scared that's why she rejected my love for her, but her love for me never went away. I was so afraid to get hurt again so I told her I can't be with her, blah blah blah, then I left. After that day Sam knew everything because Jessica told her, that time Sam opened my mind, I realized I wanna be with Jessica, and it's now or never! After I sent Sam home I went to Jessica's place, she cried when I confessed my love for her, and I cried while saying sorry for avoiding her, then we kissed.

Still Alex's P.O.V.

"I don't know what to say Lindsay, it's like a fairy tale! you're the strongest, and typical lesbo lover! " she laughed then said "I'm impressed but I think Sam is the strongest.. Who could imagine, we three are best friends for like 5 years and she never told anyone that she's inlove with you.." I looked at her with a straight face then she looked at me while driving "Hey don't get me wrong! i'm not saying this for you to feel guilty!" "I know I know.." Now I really wanted to know how Sam fell inlove with me.. Will she answer me if I asked her that?? It would make me and her feel awkward for sure.

We reached the drive thru Lindsay ordered chocolate shake for her then asked me what's my order "Mine is caramel flavour with chocolate syrup on top, and for Sam is chocolate flavour with caramel syrup on top.." and after we got our orders "How did you know Sam's favourite?" "Well it's always her order and funny how it's just the opposite of my favourite.. Caramel chocolate, chocolate caramel.." We talked about random stuffs in the car then the song **Just The Way You Are by: Bruno Mars** played in the radio.