Intro.🤍

DISCLAIMER.

This is a work of creative nonfiction. All of the events in this collection are true to the best of the author's memory. Some names and identifying features may have been changed to protect the identity to certain parties. This author in no way represents any company, corporation or brand, mentioned here in.
____________________________________________________

Their lost son, Junghyun. They could never find him,Yunhee  could not bear the pain of losing her first son, but was blessed again with a babyboy who got the same initials as Junghyun. It filled some happiness in their life but he could never fulfil Junghyun's place. They missed him, alot. They could never find him that made them think things, but never knew he was in safe hands.

Park Iseul and Park Hyun, couples who were never allowed by god to have a child, with Mrs. Park suffering diseases in her uterus. They made a final decision of adoption, and adopted the lost kid, who was separated from his parents when he was barely a year old. They adopted him, took care of him and he never felt he was not their kid. Even they did never let Junghyun know that he was adopted, gave their child the bestest life. He was a park, therefore.

Here, Jeon Jungkook, the spoilt son of the jeons, who got the same fuckin' initials of his Elder brother, u won't believe he looks the same. But no one ever knew?

Park Junghyun was happily married to Kim Taehyung, but died due to cancer, he was a successful lawyer everyone knew that. His death affected the CEO and their twin sons alot. Taehyung was so broken when he lost him but he knew he had to live, live for their sons.

But what if he's met with Junghyun's brother Jungkook who is the exact copy of Kim Junghyun, What if he's mistook by Taehyung and then hated to the core? What happens when he's forced into a marriage with Jungkook? Will he ever accept him after knowing he is not his baby love, his Hyunie?

Find your answers. Read the story.

~rhea😭♥️

Introduction ✨