Chapter 3

The first day of school was actually quite fine, even though I "accidentally" avoided this woman who wanted to talk to me about my first day here.. hehe. Anna and Janet are great friends, even though Anna keeps on swooning over Lee but it's okay they're cute, at first I thought Lee is an ironic and quiet rock but he's quite alright. Janet is obsessed with this girl named Olivia who's older than us, they're friends but simply from watching I have the feeling that there's some tension.
Well talking about my new friend group, Isaac keeps on teasing me about how I can't take jokes. He loves giving me death stares or make me embarrass myself. I feel like he thinks I'm threatening him, like I just stole his family and now his friends and on top of it I ate his dog. And the absolute cherry on top was his flirting with 20 different girls, the worst thing is they like it, actually they love it. How could anyone ever like a guy with an attitude like his. He really thinks that his damn leather jacket makes up for his face. And god I'm not gonna get started about his pearl necklace, he looks like a grandma.
Well speak about the devil and he'll appear, there he is with his stupid granny necklace.

He pointed his finger at me, "Get your ass up Olaf, it's time to get in the car or else you'll have to walk home"

"I'm on my way, stop stressing me. But Olaf, seriously? Did your hairspray destroy your last brain cell? Or is the last brain cell alive too busy thinking about me?"

"Now you're the self-centred one of us, you learn fast but it's probably just because you learn from the best. And it's Olaf because you're just like the snow man from Parkers Disney movies, dumb, small and melting. And since you like ice skating ,and your not really as elegant as an ice princess it's Olaf now"

I rolled my eyes art his behaviour, "Oh thank you, as soon as I'm in my room I'll search for a nickname for you. It wont be hard I'll just search for the top 10 dumbest Disney characters. And what do you mean melting? This just proves that your lonely, single brain cell got blown away by your styling sprays." I was walking away as I turned back to say some last words, "Well I might add that people like Olaf"

I made my way to the car as he was trying to keep up with my speed, "Oh god my brain cells only die because of your stupid talking, could you maybe stop that? I liked the quiet y/n a little bit more. And melting is obviously because im too hot to handle. Now, lets get in the car or we'll have to walk"

I squeezed in next to Nathan as I noticed that J is still missing. Before I was even able to buckle in my seatbelt Blondie started driving, because of the abruptly fast speed gravity did its job as my body jerkily went forward. just before I was able to catch myself my head went straight into Isaacs back. Ouch my nose feels broken. He quickly turned around and I could have sworn that I had seen kind of a worried expression on his face for a second, wich quickly turned into a frown. But at the end he just let out an annoyed sound and rolled his eyes.
Wait Jackie! I quickly checked out the crowded car but I was unable to see her.

"Hey! Stop Jackies not here"

He turned his head back towards me to make sure I saw his mischievous smirk, "Oh Olaf, we are very aware of that, we just saw her running behind the car"

Nathan gave us a suspicious look as he said, "Olaf? You good Isaac? I thought it was y/n who bumped her head."

He made an annoyed sound "Well her face does definitely NOT look like a girl. And I think the name of a goofy snow man fits her"

Danny gave us a suspicious look
"Uhuh.. interesting" said Lee next to his brother as he poked him into his chest

Now Danny decided to take part in the conversation from the front