6

(Obviously not my art)

The sun just went down, so Demons headed out for food, or missions from the Demon King. Most of the twelve Kizuki stayed at the Infinity castle, since they had a day off, but not Douma. Upper Two had to think about some quite important stuff and decided on going for a walk.

While wandering aimlessly around the forest, Douma sensed a strong aura coming from a black haired, blue eyed male, probably a Demon slayer as well.

''Hashira...''

''Upper two...''

''Kill me''

...

Everything fell silent after that simple statement. Both men staring at each other for minutes without uttering a word.

''Why would a Demon, an Upper moon at that ask to be killed?''

''Like you're the one to talk. You litteraly asked me, a Demon, to kill you, a Hashira.''

''Fair point...''

''Douma.'', the taller male said while stretching his hand out for a shake.

''What?''

''My name. My name's Douma, it's nice to meet you.''

''I'm Tomioka Giyuu, the water Hashira. The pleasure's all mine. '', he replied while shaking the rainbow-eyed man's hand.

...

''Uhhmmm... what now? Wanna be friends?''

''Sure I guess. Do you- do you want to go on a walk? It's not like I have anything to do at the moment.''

''Yeah, sounds great.''

And off they went, the acward silence accompanying them. Walking side by side the duo found a lake with a clearing and decided to stay there for the night. Beautiful stars up on the dark blue sky, the light moon above their head's, the silence without the annoying Butterfly bitch, or the Basketball wannabe and quiet company they provided for eachother was everything they needed at the moment.

Giyuu, did'nt need to worry about Sanemi, Iguro, or Shinobu. He stopped thinking about Tsutako, Makomo and Sabito. Tanjiro and Nezuko wanished from his head. It was just him, and the 'weird' or 'different' demon sitting beside him.

Douma finaly had a break from the constant thoughts filling his head. For this moment there was no Kotoha, no Inosuke, no Akaza, Kokushibo, or Nakime. No Muzan he'd dare to say... only the Hashira with ocean-blue eyes sitting by his side.

It was a peacefull night with nothing to disturb them.

''You have a different aura then the other demons, I can't smell any blood from you as well. When was the last time you ate?''

After a bit of thinking he answered, ''A week or two... I'm not sure.''

''Why didn't you kill me then? Or why didn't you at least try when I gave you the chance?''

Why? He didn't know the answer. Douma wasn't hungry and when the younger man, even if he was a Hashira, did'nt attack him, or more like even asked to be killed himself while sparing the other, he simply didn't want to. It just seemed fair to him.

''I thought it'd only be fair this way, plus I'm not hungry anyway. I had a hard week and needed some company, sorry If I'm taking your time. People say I'm annoying all the time, so I'll just leave if you want me to.''

''It's fine. It's nice having somebody by your side for once, so thank you.''

The temperature dropped and the wind sped up causing the human to shiver.

Douma quickly took his heavy, black cloak off and put it over his new friend. It's not like he needed it, Demon's couldn't catch a cold anyway. But when he heard Giyuu sneeze, Upper two placed the ravenette on his lap and hugged him.

''What are you doing?'', Tomioka asked while embrancing the taller male back.

''You seemed cold... so, I'm trying to keep you warm?''

''Thank you...'', the water Hashira started tearing up. ''This is the kindest thing I experienced in years.''

They stayed like that till dawn, with the promise to see each other again tomorow at the same place.

Word count: 650 (sorry it's short)

Hi guys!
Sorry for the bad chapter, I'm trying my best to update as much as I can. I'll have some more time now, so I'll try making longer chapters.
Autor-chan's out