New Years Day

Her NFL tight end boyfriend had invited Taylor and some of his closest friends and family to watch him play from the VIP box, along with their wives and families. Excitedly, Taylor accepted the invitation, eager to catch up with Travis's mom Donna while also getting a chance to see her hot football player boyfriend in action.

Upon arriving at the stadium, Taylor was greeted by the smiling faces of travis's mother and the player loved ones. As they settled into their seats, Taylor couldn't help but marvel at the electric atmosphere inside the stadium. The roar of the crowd grew louder as the players took the field, and soon enough, it was time for Travis to make his mark on the game.

Taylor watched intently as Travis caught pass after pass, showing off his lightning-fast reflexes and impressive skills on the pitch. She even caught herself cheering alongside Donna, who beamed with pride as her son shone bright on the field.

During halftime, Taylor found herself chatting animatedly with none other than Brittany Mahomes, wife of Patrick Mahomes II. They discussed everything from fashion trends to the latest music releases, bonding over their shared love of all things creative.

As the final whistle blew and the Chiefs emerged victorious, everyone gathered together for a celebratory group photo.

After the thrilling victory against the Cincinnati Bengals, Travis Kelce led Taylor Swift to an exclusive postgame event hosted by the Kansas City Chiefs team. Excitement filled the air as fans dressed in red and gold streamed into the venue, ready to celebrate the start of the New Year in style.

Travis guided Taylor through the sea of well-wishers, introducing her to various members of the Chiefs squad as they went. The mood was festive, with live music filling every corner of the room and colorful lights flashing across the ceiling.

As they reached the center of the party, Travis turned to Taylor with a grin, "You know what they say, 'It ain't New Years without a little Chiefs celebration!'" He exclaimed, laughing.

Taylor grinned back, feeling grateful for being able to experience such a unique side of football culture. Together, they danced, ate, and laughed until late into the night, savoring each precious moment.

As the final seconds ticked away, Taylor could feel her heart pounding in her chest. The energy in the room was electric, and excitement filled the air as the countdown to the New Year began.

With arms wrapped around Travis's waist, Taylor looked deep into his sparkling green eyes, feeling a warmth spreading throughout her body. In that moment, everything else faded away, leaving only the two of them standing amidst the frenzied chaos.

At precisely midnight, the room exploded into thunderous applause and screams as the clock struck twelve. Suddenly, Taylor leaned forward, closing the gap between them as she pressed her lips firmly against Travis'. Their lips met in a soft, tender kiss, sending waves of electricity coursing through their bodies.

As the kiss ended, Taylor stepped back, feeling her cheeks flush with color. Yet, despite her initial apprehension, she knew deep within her soul that she wanted more of this.

"I love you tay," He said pulling away from the kiss.

Without hesitation, she spoke softly, "I love you too, happy new year."

He smiled broadly, tugging gently on her hand as they walked off the dance floor, enveloped in a cloud of confetti and joyous shouts. As they left the stadium hand in hand, the world beyond seemed almost irrelevant. All that mattered now were the two of them, caught up in a whirlwind romance that neither could deny.

"Do you want to head back to my place?"

she nodded slowly, "Okay..."

Excitement coursed through both of them as they set off towards Travis's apartment. Once they reached his doorstep, he fumbled with the keys, grinning nervously as Taylor's fingers intertwined tightly with his own.