Delicate

A/N This chapter is super kinky and includes bondage as well as denial and sub/dom dynamics 

Yes I was listening to reputation as I wrote this

Taylor stood in the spacious kitchen, her anticipation palpable as she leaned against the marble countertop. The oven hummed softly, emanating warmth that enveloped her. She sported a cosy, oversized hoodie that draped over her frame, a comfortable shield against the slight chill in the air. The hoodie, a shade darker than the daylight streaming through the windows, contrasted with the pair of abbreviated shorts she wore—so short that their existence remained a subtle secret unless she stooped or her hoodie rode up, revealing fleeting glimpses of sun-kissed skin.

The aroma of freshly baked cookies permeated the room, infusing it with a deliciously sweet scent. With an oven mitt-clad hand, Taylor carefully extracted the golden tray, adorned with an array of perfectly baked treats. Just as she set the tray down on the counter, a sudden and unexpected smack on her backside sent a jolt through her. Surprised, she glanced over her shoulder, momentarily taken aback by the unanticipated contact. Travis, wasn't ment to return home for at least another half-hour. Yet, as her gaze met his, a delighted grin spread across her face, illuminating her features with unbridled joy.

"What are you doing home early?" she inquired, her eyes widening in pleasant surprise as she turned to fully face him. Taylor, with her slender build and a grace that exuded confidence, held her ground, even though Travis stood a head taller and boasted a more robust, athletic physique that overshadowed her.

Travis's grin widened at her question, a mischievous twinkle glinting in his eyes. His deep voice resonated through the kitchen as he gathered her into his embrace, encircling her in his strong, protective arms. His reply was imbued with affectionate playfulness, his smirk emphasizing the cheekiness of his response.

"I simply couldn't resist the urge to catch a glimpse of my beautiful girlfriend," he quipped, his arms enveloping her in a secure hold, the contrast between their sizes making his protective embrace feel all the more encompassing.

"Is that it?" She questioned as his hands made their way under her hoodie and to her thighs.

"I think you know the answer to that my love," He said with one of his looks, it was a look that meant they were going to do something new and taylor was up for it,

As his fingers trailed along the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, sending shivers down her spine, Taylor could no longer contain herself. Her lips parted slightly as she breathed out a soft moan, her eyes closing as she surrendered completely to the pleasure radiating through every inch of her being.

"Shhhh," He whispered into her ear, "Be a good girl and be quiet," He said grabbing her hand and leading her to their bedroom

Taylor followed silently behind Travis, her heart pounding in her chest as she anticipated what lay ahead. They had agreed to keep their relationship a secret from their families and friends, which meant that any encounter between them had to remain discreet. As they entered their bedroom, Travis closed the door quietly behind them before turning towards Taylor, his eyes filled with desire.

"Strip," He commanded, Travis' voice was low and husky as he issued the command, sending shivers down Taylor's spine. Without hesitation, she complied, peeling off her hoodie to reveal the curves of her unadorned chest. Her nipples were already hardening at the mere thought of what was to come, their sensitive tips straining against the air.

she began to slide her shorts down her legs, pausing briefly to catch her breath as she kicked them aside.

Travis watched intently as she revealed the sweet curve of her ass, the silken skin glowing pale in the dim light of the bedroom. His gaze traveled upward, settling on the delicate V between her thighs.