Does she mouth F-k you forever?

Moving house was stressful for anyone but moving in the middle of a world tour was more stressful. Biening away for half the week then coming home to a nearly empty home that required unpacking to find anything made it seemingly impossible.

On her days off, instead of unfolding cardboard containers, Taylor opted to remain immobile in bed with her computer for most parts of the afternoon. She couldn't bring herself to tackle the chore due to exhaustion from her travels or perhaps just sheer procrastination. Regardless of the reason, this state of affairs left her feeling frazzled and overwhelmed by the magnitude of work ahead.

Tuesdays were the NFL's only mandatory off day, but it was a rarity for Taylor to return home early enough to spend any significant amount of quality time with him. Instead, their encounters were mostly restricted to the nighttime hours when he returned exhausted from practice sessions and games.

Determined to overcome this obstacle, Taylor devised a strategy.

Travis was acutely aware of Taylor's grueling travel routine and consequently, went out of his way to ensure she received adequate rest when she was finally able to be home with him, even if it was only for 2 or 3 days a week.

Whether it was aboard a plane or ensconced in a luxurious hotel room, Taylor was accustomed to dozing off almost anywhere. Her adaptability in this regard allowed her to catch up on much-needed shuteye without being disturbed by external factors such as noise or light this meant that travis didn't need to try and be quiet in the mornings but he made a point to, he loved taylor and wanted her to sleep and rest when she needed it, he knew she would be there when he returned from practice.

Thursday dawned like any other ordinary day for Travis, except for one glaring anomaly; Taylor was nowhere to be seen in their bed. He was convinced that her scheduled departure for her next destination wouldn't happen until later that very same evening.

As Travis pored over his calendar, trying to make sense of Taylor's sudden vanishing act, he noticed that her upcoming flight was not scheduled until five o'clock in the afternoon - well beyond breakfast hours. Moreover, he distinctly remembered having requested special dispensation from his coach earlier in the week to permit him to depart training sessions an hour earlier than normal so that he could dine with Taylor prior to her departure.

Feeling increasingly alarmed about Taylor's conspicuous absence, Travis picked up his cellphone and dialed her number.

Her phone started to vibrate loudly from her side off the bed.

With a heavy sigh of relief , he considered alternative explanations for Taylor's mysterious disappearance. Suddenly, a simple thought crossed his mind: perhaps she got up to use the washroom during the night and just not return to bed yet. It was only 5:30 and still dark out.

He decided to sit in bed and wait for her to get back to bed, Travis hoped that she would return soon so he could see her before work.

A few minuets later, Just as Travis was beginning to lose patience and contemplate taking more drastic measures to locate Taylor, there came a soft rustle emanating from the direction of the bedroom doorway. Without warning, Taylor strolled into view, dressed in a silky lingerie set that Travis had never seen before. Overwhelmed by sheer surprise and delight, Travis sat upright, setting aside his smartphone mid-swipe, and gazed intently at his captivating ladylove as she sashayed into the room with an enchanting smile spreading widely across her face.

"There you are love i was getting scared." He said placing his hand over the covers where his cock was trying to cover how hard it was from seeing her in lingerie

Taylor's heart skipped a beat as she saw the look of pure longing etched onto Travis' face.

"Don't be scared, i am here"

With a wicked grin, she let the silk fabric slide off her shoulders, allowing her curves to come fully into view. Travis couldn't help but groan deeply as his eyes feasted on the sight before him – his lover's body, smooth and flawless, clad only in a matching lace thong and stockings.

With a seductive glint in her eye, Taylor crawled onto the bed, letting her hands trail delicately along Travis' thighs as she leaned in for a lingering kiss. Her fingers danced sensually against his skin, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

Travis moaned into her mouth, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist, pulling her even closer. His arousal surged as she pressed herself against him, pressing her hips playfully against his erection.

Without breaking their lip-lock, Taylor slipped lower, trailing hot kisses down Travis' neck and chest, nipping gently at his earlobes and sending shivers racing down his spine. His breath hitched in his throat as he felt her tongue tracing intricate patterns along his collarbone, her touch both electric and soothing at once.

"How about we start our day with something special?" Before Travis could respond, Taylor had moved the covers away from him exposing his bonner inside his boxers.

"Morning blowjob?" she asked, her voice low and husky.

Travis swallowed thickly, feeling his pulse quicken as he met her gaze. There was no denying the hunger burning brightly in her eyes,

Nodding eagerly, he shifted his position, he pulled his boxers off. presenting himself fully to her. Taylor didn't waste a second, descending upon him hungrily, her lips closing around him with a soft sucking sound.

Travis gasped as the warmth of her mouth enveloped him completely, every nerve ending electrified by her skilled caresses. She bobbed her head slowly, relishing the feel of him filling her senses entirely, while Travis moaned loudly, clutching the sheets tightly determined to make this last for as long as possible.

she changed tactics, pushing herself further down, taking him in deep, her throat convulsing around him as she worked him over mercilessly.

He gritted his teeth at the sheer intensity of the sensation, every fibre of his being focused solely on her expert ministrations. His breath hitched in his chest as she picked up speed, her movements becoming more frenetic, her mouth working him over with a fierce determination.

Travis clutched the sheets tightly, struggling to maintain his composure amidst the maelstrom of emotion that threatened to overwhelm him. He could feel himself approaching the brink, every muscle in his body tense with anticipation.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned her hoarsely, his voice thick with need. Without missing a beat, Taylor wasted no time in wrapping her hands around his impressive girth, stroking him firmly and relentlessly. The sensation was almost too much for Travis to bear, but he pushed past the boundary of pain, driven purely by pure carnal instinct.

With a final gasp, Travis exploded, ejaculating wildly across Taylor's waiting face. She laughed wantonly, licking her lips clean as he slumped back against the pillows, panting heavily. They looked at each other for a long moment, locked in a silent exchange of mutual satisfaction.

After a few moments of lingering kisses, Taylor suddenly pulled away, breaking the intense intimacy that filled the room. "I'm gonna go wash my face," she murmured softly, gesturing towards the bathroom door.

"Okay, love," he murmured huskily, pulling away slowly. "I need to get ready for work." His tone was wistful, yet determined, as though he didn't quite wish to leave her company just yet, but knew that practicalities must prevail.

Taylor smiled understandingly, reaching out to trace delicate fingers along his cheekbone. "Thank you for this morning," she replied softly, her gaze holding his captive. "It meant everything to me."

Travis' heart skipped a beat at those words, feeling a rush of warmth spread through his veins. "I enjoyed it, I am more than happy to wake up to that more often and if you want anything in the morning before I go to work just let me know," He said winking at her.

"I will keep note of that," She laughed as she wrapped her dressing gown around her body and walked to the bathroom.