𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚞𝚗

We finally arrived at the hotel, and we all got paired up, sadly me and Leah weren't paired up, she was with aryan, kinda confusing cause why didn't they just pair the boys up and me and Leah could be together, but I guess not.
Anyway, I walked up to my room and unlocked it, I saw Walker standing at the end of the furthest bed, "is this your room?" I asked as I checked if I had the right key or not. I saw him look at me.
"Yeah, did you not hear Fredrick say we were going to be sharing a room?" He asked as he chuckled, I shook my head in embarrassment. I was probably too busy looking out of the car window to be listening. I walked in and placed my luggage onto the bed before I flopped down on it. I let out a small sigh of relief to finally be in a nice, comfortable bed.
"Nice and comfy?" He asked as I could feel his stare on me. I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, you should try it out" I giggled and turned my head to look over at him. I saw him smirk before he jumped onto the bed next to me. I let out a squeal as he landed next to me, he started to laugh and I snickered before laughing with him.
We stopped laughing and stared into each other's eyes. I never noticed how blue his eyes were until this moment. I quickly looked away as I blushed. "Do you know when we are meeting for dinner?" I asked as I slipped out of the bed.
"I think they agreed on like 1:45, so we have time" he smiled, and I looked over him as I raised my eyebrow in confusion.
"Time for what?" I tilted my head to the side as I grabbed my suitcase off of the end of the bed. And I just saw him shake his head.
"I don't know, let's find something other than unpacking to do." He suggested as he took my hands off of the suitcase. My eyes light up as I had an idea.
"Let's take pictures for Instagram!" I yelled as I grabbed my phone. I saw him smile as he let out a laugh.
"Sure why not" he smiled as he grabbed his wallet and phone. I grabbed my purse, phone, and room key before we left for our little adventure.
We took many pictures, he met a few of his fans, the interactions were so cute!! Once it was 1:00 we decided to head back to the hotel so we could get changed and ready for dinner.
I had finished getting ready like 25 minutes ago, so I decided to post the pictures on Instagram, while I was waiting for Walker to be finished.

liked by HarperMaze and others

Y/nL/n waiting on dinner @walkerscobell

View all 24,456,190 comments

HarperMaze gorgeous
Y/nL/n love you 💕

Walkerscobell I look so weird there
Y/nL/n you're supposed to be getting dressed, hurry up or we'll be late
Walkerscobell you posted so I had to see the amazing picture we took
Y/nL/n yeah yeah now hurry up!!

more

I put my phone down and walked over to the mirror to see how I looked. "I look okay, I mean it's presentable" I shrugged before I went over to my bag and grabbed my perfume. I put a little on and I heard the bathroom door open from behind me so I turned around and Walker was standing there. "Looking good" I teased as I put my perfume back in my bag. He smiled.
"Thank you, you look good as well" he smiled and grabbed his phone, while I grabbed my purse, phone, and key once again as we left our room to go to dinner with the rest of the cast. I grabbed his hand as I rushed out of the room so we wouldn't be late, we arrived at the elevator and I pushed the down button. It arrived and we stepped inside, it was really packed so me and Walker were squished against each other, so he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close so I didn't have to stand next to this creepy old guy.
"Thanks" I mumbled to him as I look down at the ground, when we finally reached the last floor, we both got off and headed to the main lobby where everyone was waiting for us. "Hey guys, sorry we're late, Walker took forever to get ready" I smiled as I apologized for us being a little late, as Walker lightly elbowed me in the side. "ow!" I whisper yelled at him as I gave him a playful glare which he gladly returned.
"Okay love birds let's go" I heard Virginia say as she walked out of the hotel. Aka Virginia Kull, she'll be acting Percy's mom. I love her work and she is absolutely gorgeous.
Me and Walker were forced to sit in the back, so we just went on our phones and joked around, you know like every teenager does. We arrived not even 5 minutes later. "What was the point of bringing a car?" I asked Walker as we all started to get out of the car. He shrugged and followed me inside along with everyone else.

heyyy guys, I probably won't be posting as much as I have school tomorrow, but I'll post as often as I can!! ~ Yana