𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

☆

 ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Hello

So, this book is the sequel to my Regulus Black Fanfiction, Lyra Black is the daughter of Regulus Black and Annabelle Black. For some time I couldn't Decide what I wanted her story to be but now I know. This is going to be a Charlie Weasley Fanfiction because 1. Who doesn't like an adventurous Dragon Expert, and 2. I really like Ron and Hermione together so didn't want to change that cause for a while this was going to be a Ron Weasley FanFic. But anyway I have changed some details about both the character 

- Lyra is the same age as Harry Potter, yes I know in the previous book she was born a year later but please bare with me.

-Charlie is born in 1976 instead of 1972, Charlie was still in Hogwarts when Lyra was in first year but they never met.

That's it I guess. Have fun reading.

XOXO

☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Lyra Lily Black loves coffee and muggle novels. With a cascade of sleek, midnight-black hair framing her sharp, Grayish Blue eyes, Lyra possesses an arresting beauty. She is Unyieldingly stubborn and unapologetically weird.

Charlie Weasley loves Quidditch and Dragons. With a rugged charm and a perpetual twinkle in his hazel eyes, tousled red hair frames his face, hinting at his adventurous spirit, and a scattering of freckles across his nose adds to his boyish appeal. He is Unyieldingly stubborn and unapologetically weird.

In her fourth year, Lyra meets Charlie and instantly falls for this boyish charms and roguish adventurous spirit. Everyone harbors a small crush on an older guy once in their lifetime, It's nothing to worry about, Right? But Lyra's crush on Charlie deepens all the while there's a War looming over them.

Join Lyra in her adventures as she finds herself, Fights in war, and Falls in love.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Lyra Lily Black

"Well, if you're done being a hero, Weasley, how about you be my hero and kiss me?"