Age gap (requested)(smut/fluff)

Requested by @lavender_watson

A/N: as always, the ending is horrid i apologize.

'Hey can I stay at your place tonight?' read the text message you had just sent to your girlfriend. You were driving aimlessly around after getting into a fight with your mom. Tonight, you had gone over to her house for dinner, and you had told her about you and Taylor's relationship. And as expected, she didn't agree with the fact there was a large age gap between you and Taylor. You didn't understand why she was so mad about it, after all, you were 21, you could take care of yourself. So what if Taylor was 34, you were happy, and you loved each other, who else deserves to have a say?

You heard your phone ping loudly from the passenger seat, and immediately pulled over to read what the message said. You felt relief wash over you when you saw that Taylor had finally responded to you. 'Of course you can baby, you know you don't have to ask. Is everything ok? xx' you didn't respond, just drove, desperate to get to your girlfriend. Soon enough, you arrived at her apartment and raced up the stairs, knocking urgently on the door. You waited impatiently for Taylor to open the door, and the second that she does, you slap your lips against hers in a passionate kiss. 

"Hey baby" Taylor says, looking into your eyes "What happened today, are you okay?"
"Don't wanna talk about it." you said, pulling Taylor into another kiss. Grabbing her around the back of her thighs, you lifted her, her long legs wrapping around your waist. Never once breaking the kiss, you carried Taylor through the apartment into the bedroom, all but throwing her onto the mattress before climbing on top of her. Taylor grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you down to kiss her. You slowly dipped your head, pressing kisses down her neck and across her collarbones, pausing briefly to remove the tank top she was wearing before kissing along her shoulder and down to her chest, leaving several hickies in your wake. 

"y/n please." Taylor moaned, desperate for more.
"Who's that now?" you quirked an eyebrow, pausing your actions against her chest and collarbone.
"Mommy. I'm sorry Mommy please please touch me" she all but begged as you stared down at her.
"Awww you're so needy already? I've barely even touched you sweetheart." you cooed mockingly, sliding your hands down her bare sides. You moved your hands to stroke up and down her stomach as you took a nipple into your mouth, swirling your tongue in a way that you knew drove Taylor absolutely wild. 

You continued your assault on her chest as Taylor cried out with pleasure, all the while still begging for more. You slowly slid her shorts down her long legs, revealing she was wearing no underwear. "What's this now baby?" 
"I was hoping you'd come by. Now please stop teasing me, I need you." You decided to take pity on her , diving your head down and sucking her clit into your mouth, and sucking gently. 

"Ah, Mommy!" Taylor cried out, her thighs clamping down around your head, rendering you unable to move your head away from her. Not that you wanted to. You brought your hand up to gently drag your fingers through her folds, hearing her cries get louder. You slowly slid a finger into Taylor's dripping pussy, all the while sucking slowly on her clit. 

"More, please, more" Taylor begged, and you slid another finger into her, and slightly picked up the pace of your fingers, now curling them, hitting just the right spot with every thrust.

"Mommy, I'm so close" Taylor whimpered, thighs tightening around your head.
"Hold on just a little longer babygirl." you cooed, sucking harder.

"I can't hold it, I need to cum so bad, feels so good mommy" she whined, hands reaching up to grab at her own breasts. 

You picked up the pace of your fingers, pulling your face away from her slightly to look up at her. "Cum for me sweetheart" you said, and immediately Taylor tightened around your fingers, cumming hard all over your fingers as you resumed sucking her clit. You slowed down your fingers, gently bringing her down from her high, before removing your fingers and sucking them into your mouth, cleaning them off. 

You pulled away from her, watching lovingly as she collapsed against the pillows, breathing heavily. "C'mere I wanna make you feel good too" she panted, trying to pull you up to lay next to her at the top of the bed. 
"No baby, it's okay. I just wanted to make you feel good. You're so pretty when you come for me." You whispered into her ear, watching her whole face flush a deep red.
"I love you y/n" she whispered back, rolling so that she was laying in your arms, her head resting against your chest. "What happened today love? You didn't seem right earlier." she questioned.

You sighed and tightened your hold on her " I went to my mom's for dinner. And when I told her about us, she didn't approve of the age gap, and yelled at me." you spoke into her hair.
"I'm so sorry my love. You don't deserve that" she replied, running her hands up and down your arm soothingly.
"No, it's okay. Our age gap doesn't bother me. As i told her: I love you, you love me, and we're happy together so who else should get a say in it?" You felt Taylor cuddle closer to you.
"Couldn't have said it better myself. I do really love you by the way" she presses a soft kiss against your neck.
"I love you too" you responded, kissing the top of your  head. The two of you spent the rest of the evening cuddled up in bed, basking in each other's presence. Eventually falling asleep together.