Only Bought This Dress So You Could Take It Off (smut)

A/N i literally wrote half of this in the stairwell at college😭😭 also this is kinda sucky i'm so sorry

"Y/N are you ready yet?!" Taylor called up the stairs of the house that you shared. The two of you were going to a party that Taylor had been invited to, you couldn't really remember what it was for, or who was throwing it, all you knew was that you and your girlfriend got to dress up all pretty and go get drunk, and hopefully, you'd end up in bed together at the end of the night if you know what I mean. Well that was the original plan, you had a new plan in mind, as of an hour ago, that would make sure you and Taylor would definitely end up in bed together after the party. Hell, if luck was on your side you may not even make it to the party.

"Just coming!" you called back, putting the final touches on your makeup, you had really gone all out. You had left your hair natural as you knew Taylor loved your hair like that, and you wore a short black dress, that really left nothing to the imagination. It hugged your body perfectly, and had small delicate roses woven into it. It was simple, yet simultaneously one of the most hot things you've ever worn in your life, and you knew Taylor was going to go feral. Which was the main reason you bought the dress in the first place: so she could take it off.

As you slowly made your way down the stairs, you watched as Taylor took in what you were wearing, her eyes widening, and jaw dropping open as she gaped at you. "W-Wow Y/N you look-" she stumbled over her words for a moment "you- you look so hot baby" she finally settled on, causing a slight blush to spread across your cheeks.

"Thank you lovey, you look gorgeous" you giggled, pressing a kiss to her cheek, and using your fingers under her chin to gently close her mouth, which still hung open in awe. "You ready to go?" you questioned, grabbing your small bag from the chair that you had left it on before you had gone upstairs to get ready.

"Yeah I was thinking, how about we don't go?" Taylor responded, grabbing you by the waist from behind. "I know a few better places we can go, if you know what I mean" she muttered, pressing soft kisses down the side of your neck, the gentleness of her kisses, a stark contrast to her strong grip on your waist. You shuddered in her arms, and she took this as a yes. "I'll call the driver and tell him we aren't going anymore, and you go upstairs, I'll be up in a minute." you nodded and started to make your way back upstairs, but she called out to you again "keep the dress on." was all she had to say, and when you turned back to look at her you could see that her eyes were fixated on your ass.

After letting the driver know he wasn't needed anymore, Taylor made her way up to your shared bedroom, finding you waiting on the bed for her, still in the dress. "Holy fuck baby girl that dress is so hot I can't even explain it" was all she said to you before pushing you on your back while slamming her lips to yours in a hot kiss. 

Your lips moved against each other's as she ran her hands all over your body, before she slowly moved her hands around to your back, teasingly dragging the zipper as slow as she had the will to, before all but ripping the dress from your frame. Her eyes burning with lust as she stared down at you, her gaze raking over every inch of your body as she pulled your dress off of you. Once it was all the way off, she hastily shed herself of her own dress before climbing on top of you, her thigh wedged in between your legs, creating the most delicious friction, and you couldn't help but begin to slowly move your hips over it.

Taylor licked and sucked her way down your chest, leaving marks everywhere, before sucking hard on your nipple. You moaned at the sensation, and felt more than saw Taylor smirk at your reaction. She continued sucking and kissing on your chest, eventually moving to the other side to give both breasts equal attention, eventually almost your whole chest was covered in dark marks, and Taylor leaned back to admire her work. "You're so gorgeous" she breathed, moving in to kiss you again, her hands moving down your sides, long fingers hooking into the waistband of your underwear. Her eyes darted to yours, and you nodded before she slid the garment down your legs teasingly slowly, before spreading your thighs apart, grinning widely. 

To be continued (because I'm evil like that)

Also please leave requests its greatly appreciated x