John Edric Anderson...

Chapter 7: John Edric Anderson...

Eric's POV:

Eric is my nickname. Love to call me by Eric. Sometimes Ed, yea calling me Ed.. Sounds like Head.. Well anyways, 15 year old dude turning 16 after a year. A Canadian boy studying in Australia, which is so far is Canada snowy place. Well, studying here in Aus. is not so bad. Staying in Canada is very cold and it only take some months for it to be Sunny. Anyways, I am really having fun here, but I want to stay there coz' of my very cute childhood friend name Cathleen, pretty name right? Don't dare to say no, Well just kidding. This year I am sure that I am going to meet that girl again. I can't wait to see her. I should be her boyfriend when we meet up again. Our parents and her parents really know each other. Someday Cathleen will be my Fiance, how ambitious I am.  Okay, anyways being Canadian Eric is really hard, most of the girls chase me and try myself to hide, sometimes school is so boring, also trying to pass in exams to be rank one but always in rank number 9. That's very hard you see.. Well skipping about myself...

Now changing clothes to get ready for school. As usual, all I do after clothing is wait for school bus. While waiting I watched television and everything is so boring. School bus is here, I need to go up and face the students that are so noisy, throwing up papers around, some are playing water and foods. I was freaking out so I always stay at the back of the Jerky bus. Currently, in front of the school, and 15 minutes for class to start. All students are in the locker's area to get books. First thing I do is of course, get books and stuffs. I saw my friends walking towards me and saying "Good morning" so I reply them back a "good Am", How unique I am. As we walked going to our classroom, we saw someone is having PDA. My face was like woah?. My friend shouted this, "OHHHH?" I just don't say anything. My other friend whispered to me and say this, "Hey, she's coming towards you." So i asked "Who?" He pointed it, "That girl." :Who's tht?" I asked them. It's like a middle class student walking through me. "Good m-morning.. I just just wan-ted to give you this" she said it while her head is down and seems like blushing hard. "Thanks?" I said it while my face looks flat. She run away and said "See ya." As I read the letter, my friends also read it. And that letter was a Love confession letter to me. I had never been sent a letter like this before. Most of the time girls, say it directly to me. My friends expression was a Woah face and tries to tease me every single day.

As school ends, I went home by myself. My other friends still go hang out somewhere. For me, staying at home is comfortable. I really don't like goig ot of house to have fun or do stuffs. I am only interested watching television and opening the desktop. Today, my mom called me again to take our dinner. After we ate dinner, she called my attention, "Honey, are you interested going back in Canada?" I stood up and smile and I said this, "Definitely mom, I am too interested to go back there!" "I am sure you really miss Cathleen.." my mom said it while she smiled so nice to me. I kinda chuckled and told this to her, " I really do miss her! ". "So then do you want to go there next month? You will also study there and live there with us" she said to me smiling. "O course mom, I am on it!", I said it to mom cheerfully. I went upstairs quickly and did my assignment. And when I am about to sleep I told myself this, " I will definitely see you again, Cathleen..."