My childhood friend...

Chapter 1Remembering the Innocent days...

When I was young, I am still innocent. I don't know what is the feeling of being inlove or feeling something to the person I really like.

I was 5 years old when I met my childhood friend. His and my parents are really close friends since they were in College and this childhood friend of mine is just older than me about 1 year. So he was 6 years old when I met him. After the lunch our parents talk things, so my Childhood friend grabbed me and we went to the play ground. His name is  Cyle Cedie Michaud. We had our fun conversation. And as I say we are still innocent that time. We are always playing in the playground near to houses. His home is too near in our home. He was making a ring or bracelet using the flowers. I was really curious and asked him, " What are you doing?''. Then after he had done making the ring flower he gave it to me while saying this, "Hey! lemme put it in your ring man finger.". I was kinda blushing when he is putting it in my finger. " Hey what is this for?" I asked him. "It is for you. It is a symbol for my love for you" he said it while he is smiling. I hugged him and said, "You're so sweet Cedie!! I love you so much"." You loved me so much?'", he asked me curiously. "Yea!! I love you! I love you!!" I said it to him while still hugging him. "I love you more!" he said it to me while he hugged me tightly. As I said I were still innocent and young that time. Second  day when we are in the park playground, I was playing on the swing as tall kids surround me. The kiddies grabbed me and drag me down on the floor. I started  crying that time as I saw Cedie running towards us and calling my name. As he arrived near the swing, he blocked me the bad kiddies push him and said, "You're just small kid!!". They were laughing and Cedie tried to punch them but he fail and the kids ran away and left us. I  started to cry harder because Cedie is not waking up as he falls. I keep on waking him up and said, "Cedie!!! wake up please!! I really  love you!! I love you!!!. I keep on crying that time and I hugged him tightly. I never thought that he is really alive, as he get up and hugged me more tightly. He said, "I love you more than my life.. I love you!". I never thought that this thing would happen as he kiss my lips. As I said were still innocent that time and that kiss is my first kiss. I felt the power and the sweetness of his lips. We promised to each other that we will never forget everything and he promised to me this, "When we grew up, You are going to be my girlfriend and I am going to be your boyfriend! I promised that!". He was smiling to me and he hugged me. Days  have passed, when were together always. But this is the final prologue. "No!! Cedie ! you will leave me here??! Where are you going?!" I said shoutly while crying. "I Am going back! I promise that. And when I came back you will be my girlfriend and we're going to other country. I am going to miss you so much. He said that while he hugged me and kiss me to my cheeks. " After 10 years Cedie!? Why!? Don't ever forget me and the moments we had! I will miss you much!.  I said it while I am crying hard and hugging him really tightly. He went in his car and waving his hands and started to cry But before he left he went down to the car and went towards me and put something in my neck, It was a necklace with a letter of C. After he went back again he gaceme his final hugged He left now as I am running tto chase him and while doing that I am really crying....