Photo of you Venesse...

Chapter 6: Photo of you Venesse...

Cedie's POV:

Currently in Japan, studying grade school till high school. 15 years old already name: Cyle Cedie Michaud. I don't want to be called Cedie anymore coz' it feels like to Childish. Everyone call me Cyle, but sometimes Ced but never call Cedie. Every first day of school, girls always surround me and always, it doesn't change at all. My friends says that I am so popular in Japanese girls in his Seika High school. When I was in middle class, this school was exclusively for boys only. But when I reached 4th grade, this school became for boys and girls already. Being popular in school is just awesome but sometimes it's unfair to the other girls. They fight because of my popularity. Well anyway, now walking home with my friends around here.  As usual they talk about girls and weird stuffs. And my friend here beside me put his arm around me. It's like a metal on my shoulder around here. My face today is so sweat dropped coz' of heaviness here. I never listen to them in here anymore, I have a girlfriend already and that stuff talks is so non sense.

As I get home, I got many telephone calls from my girlfriend, Mihoko, My mom said it. As the phone rang, I hurriedly answered it and talked to her. I was What the heck!?! her voice reached until my other Ear Drum! She was saying that why I didn't go home early to talk to her. She also said that she went to our school but I went home already.. Uggh! she shout and shout! and I just let the phone down to my ear and soon as she finished I let it down already. She's like a non stop gun banging around my ears, talking and talking like a HELL!

I went upstairs already and my mom said, she will join me dinner. I was abash about she's joining me to eat dinner. Well whatever, I just change clothes and went down as I saw my mom in the computer again." O sorry Cyle, you are there already. I have to tell you something good news", my mom said cheerfully. So I just take a slurp in the soup and gulp. My mom is really eating with me. So after dinner, we talked about Kilmer family. As I remember the girl, which my mom said, is my childhood friend also. I just remembered that, but her name not anymore. So I asked mom, "Mom, What's her name again?" she replied, "Venesse Francesca Kilmer, pretty name right?" I just replied with a sigh, "Yea..". She told me about her and gave an envelope so I was curious and asked this, "What's inside??" mom replied, "It's her.." and she added this to her speech, "I also gave the Kilmer family a photo of you, son" I asked my mom, "What photo?" she said this while smiling, "It's your solo picture. I think you were wearing Red  T-shirt with jacket and a blue pants, you have your purple hat that is at the back style like that." "Whaaaat!??" I asked her my face was SHOCKED. I told her that it's my favorite picture!! "But don't worry son, i have a copy here." my mom added.

So I looked on the photo in my room and my face turned into blush. And that girl Venesse is really pretty nice. Her skin is really white and she is hot. Her blue clothes really fit on her. She really seems to change a lot, I bet many guys like her. But mom said she don't have boyfriend and never had. My face turned to smile to see that photo. I kept it in a box to make it safe. But I want to see her face making a peace sign on me and her one winked eye. I hope she's having fun looking at my photo coz' I am having fun to see the photo of you Venesse...