Photo of you Cedie...

Chapyer 5: Photo of you Cedie...

One year passed again and I am 14 now. Of course me and Cathleen are still best friends for life and it will never change. I always wear the necklace she gave me and she do always wear the half of the heart necklace. We call this friendship necklace. As I turned to 14 years old I notice my parents are always on in the computer, like there is something they hide to me, I don't mind at all. I told this about Cathleen and we are both confuse about what are my parents giggling, or makes them really stay there always. When I get home, this time I am going to ask them directly what are they doing in the computer.  " Welcome home my dear.." my parents said as I entered the door. "Mom, Dad can I ask you a question coz' it seems like you are always in the computer.." I said it to them kinda worried. "O dear, you and your childhood friend still remember? His family." my mom asked me. My dad continued what about my mom saying, " We have communication now, your Aunt said that after a year they are going back now in here and you and Cedie will meet again." My parents are smiling at me and now I am so shocked about this news from Michaud family.. I just said "Okay" and went upstairs. I sat on the chair and shook my head still my face is so shocked. I get my phone and said a message to Cathleen. I was waiting to her message as I went to the restroom to take a shower. After showering, I feel relieved and I read the message of Cathleen. She said that talk that thing tomorrow. I went downstairs to eat my dinner as my mom approached me, "Dear are you all right?" "Yes mom, I am fine very fine." I smiled fakely while saying that to her.

Morning again and I am not in myself. I never thought that he is really going back. My memories of him is still going back to my life again. I am trying to forget him but  the more reminds of him the more I can't move on. I am walking and saw Cathleen. "Hey good morning, I was about to go to your house, but great I saw you here." Cathleen said with a cute smile. "Oh I see." I said to her while my head is down. " Umm Venesse, are you all right? By the way what is the thing you going to say?" Cathleen asked me. "It's about Cedie.." I said it to her. I explain the things that my parents told about me last night and Cathleen is so happy to hear it. "Great then! You must prepare!" Cathleen said it to me while she is really happy to hear it.

After eating the dinner, I went upstairs to do my homework stuffs and text a message to Cathleen. I went downstairs to get some water and my mom is watching television. When I am about to go upstairs, she called my attention. "Venesse, dear, I have to show you something." I went to the Living place and asked my mom, " Mom? What is it?" She is getting something in her bad like it in in white envelope. "Dear, our friend really changes a lot. I have the picture of him in here." she said it smilingly and gave it to me. she said in additional, "O yea I sent also a photo of you to Cedie's family." I was speechless because of shockedness. I said this to my mom, "Mom? what picture did you send!? I am so ugly in my pictures here." "Don't worry Venesse I sent the picture from you room which is the thing on your table. That picture is my favorite picture I am wearing blue clothes as do the Raspberry emote and peace sign. "Mom!!!! It's my favorite picture why did you send it!?" I asked her kinda irritatedly. I just didn't mind and went upstairs already. When I get in my room, I really can open the envelope coz' it's going to remind about him. I just keep it and i sent a message to Cathleen about this photo. Well it is still 7pm so I asked her to go to the bench we used to sit everyday. I asked permission to my mom and went outside with this envelope. I saw Cathleen already  sitting on the bench. "So what's with the photo?" she asked me. I gave to her the photo and tried to look on it. and I said this to her, " Don't let me look on it" She looked in the envelope and get the photo of Cedie I was not really looking at her when she is looking on it. She said this surprisingly, "Wow!! Venesse, Cedie is good-looking boy. He is really cute!." Still I don't want to look on it and I just closed my eyes. "Come on Venesse! Look on his photo!!" she said is encouraging me. " I can't!!" I said to her closing my eyes tightly. It's like sh blocked the photo of Cedie in my face. I kinda opened my eyes and saw it. I just looked on it straigthly and saw Cedie's face. Cathleen is right he is so good-looking and cute, and my mom is also right that Cedie seems to be changed. "I bet many girls like him!" Cathleen said while she winked. My body is getting hot to see his photo. I feel like I am blushing and Cathleen noticed that also. When I am walking home I feel like I am too happy to see the photo of you smiling at me...