8 years after...

Chapter 2: 8 years after...

"Happy Birthday Venesse!!!" my parents said it so loudly that makes me wake up. "Thanks Mom and Dad" I said it while I hugged them. I blew the candle that is color blue on the top of very cute hear blue cake. I am 13 years old now and after 2 years I am 15 years old already. Anyways, my name is Venesse Francesca Kilmer. We I went down the stairs, I saw pastas on the table, pizzas, ice cream, of course also beverages. It was very great morning even we're just three eating the breakfast. Well it's still sad because Cedie is not in here. After eating I took a shower and read my Diaries. Everything inside my Diary is about Cedie and my child moments. As I finished reading my diary I remembered the necklace he gave me. It's been a long time that I never really see him or talked to him. The last talk we had is when I am 8 years old. I never thought that tears in my eyes fell down. I was feeling that I am so crazy. Maybe now, he has a girlfriend already and forgets things what happened when we were young or let say to Move On... I removed the necklace he had given me and put it in a precious place. But after a minute I can't hold myself to get it inside the precious box, so I just wore it.

Morning came again and it is Monday. Time to get up and start your day! this is always I say when it is morning. As I arrived in my school, Cassie and her friends blocked me again. They are my worst classmates through out the years. "How great Monday again Venesse... Don't you really want to tell us about your Precious necklace.?" Cassie asked me curiously. I just walked in other way but she drag me. "You can't go yet. I am still talking to you in here.." she said it to me evilly. "You know what, I don't need your entertainment so please let me go now." I said it to her. "Tell about your necklace Kilmer." she said it to me shoutly. "Why do you need to know about it? It's not very necessary!" I said it to them. They are the people who bully me since I am 9 years old. " Let me grab your necklace hardly.. I want to try it." Cassie said it while she and her friends laughed. She was about to pull out my necklace and somebody hold her hand and said this, "Can you please stop these bullines!?" "What are you doing here freaky girl?" Cassie asked so curiously. "I am here for you to stop this now go!" Cathleen said. "Let's go now girls! too much freaky people here!" Cassie said irritatedly. "Hey Cathleen! Thanks alot  this necklace almost been out of my life" I said it to Cathleen."Your'e welcome Venesse. I know it is really precious to you. I also have mine here and it's a cute bear." Cathleen said. She showed it to me and it's on her bag. "You know what this cute bear came from my childhood friend that is a boy. it's really precious to me. I can't even concentrate or sleep without seeing thins cute stuff." she said it to me. "Well this necklace also came from my childhood friend. I never thought were just the same." I smiled at her while saying it. "So want to be friends?" Cathleen asked me. "Sure yea. What if best friend already? That would be really fun!" I said it  to her. So we went school together and it's like I am forgetting about Cedie. But then so far many changed in my life and days. I am so happy because Cathleen tells me about her friend and I also talked about Cedie. They always talk in Internet but me I never talked to Cedie. Not even any contact or news from him but now I hope he is really happy with his life. Well Cedie still remains in my heart even I am thirteen already...