𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

Enjoy the story and I'll try to update again soon. Sorry if there was a wait for this chapter.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

They had gotten a off a boat and were walking and talking about Sabrina. "I'm glad we are skipping the Psychic Gym. I hear that Sabrina is the strongest and scariest." Said Momo a bit nervous.

"Yeah I heard about that as well." Said Ash.

"Oh yeah, I heard about her power too. Most Trainers don't even challenge her Gym. They try to go bypass it and then they can't compete in the Indigo League." Said Brock.

"True. They can't challenge the League because they didn't get all of the badges." Said Ash.

"That's true. We'll just go to her gym after the grass gym. On the way we can get a Ghost Pokemon for Aah." Said Momo.

"Ivysaur." Said Ivysaur.

"Pika." Said Pikachu.

They soon came to a town that was preparing for a festival. It was the spring Festival. There were also in front of a peack called the Maidens Peack. They went to enjoy the festival.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Momo had a good time. She got a few things for playing some games. Ivysaur had fun looking at all of the things there. Momo even got Ivysaur a necklace that represent their friendship. Ivysaur loved it and cuddled Momo.

Brock had fun talking to some other trainers that where there. Brock got good advice on how to look after some Pokemon. He also got some stuff to help him better on taking care of Pokemon.

Ash with Pikachu did some things as well. They got some toys and some food. They also had some Pokemon battles as well. Ash was growing close to his Pokemon everyday.

They meet back up and they learned about the Maidens Peack. They were sad at the story and they went to get a room at the Pokemon Center. It was later on that they heard about James from Team Rocket that he was lead by the Maiden. They went to help him and found out that it was a Gastly. They couldn't believe that it kept the legend of the Maidens Peack. They went to bed after that glad that they learned more about Pokemon.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

They stayed a few more days enjoying the time left for the festival. They even called their families to let them know that they were sending things they got them from the Festival.

Lance was glad that Momo and Ash were having fun and they were learning more about Pokemon and the things they do to help people.

Prof. Oak was amazed at what they learned about the Maidens Peack. He told them that Gary wasn't doing so good with getting the Gym badge from Lt. Surge. Ash laughed that Gary lost twice and that he didn't learn from the last time.

They headed out the next day. They did some trIning and they meet a few kind people that they had helped along the way. They even meet up with Lance who helped Momo and Ash with their Dragon types. They had a good time with him and they had to say goodbye for a little longer.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Sorry if this is short. Thank you for waiting and I'll try to update again soon. Thank you for reading my stories and I'm glad you like them. If you don't like them then don't read.