𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Hope you like the update.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The next morning Momo woke up and went to get ready for the day. Today her brother will challenge Brock the Rock type gym leader. She then went to wake up her brother. She packed up her clothes and put away the few things she took out.

Ash came out of the bathroom changed and awake. He got his bag and hat and then Pikachu climbed up Ash's left shoulder. They headed down to breakfast and they would go to the gym.

Once there they headed to the restaurant that they ate at yesterday. It was surving breakfast right now and then switch to surving lunch. They sat down and soon ordered their food. They got rolled omelettes with some bacon and some potatoes. They got milk to drink with as well.

After eating their breakfast and talking about the gym they paid and they went to the Pokemon Gym. On their way they did meet a few nice people who wished them luck at the gym.

They got to the gym and it looked pretty cool. The gym was also made out of rock. It was pretty amazing and Momo liked that because it looked so much stronger. They went inside and it looked dark and they didn't know if anyone is even at the gym or not.

Ash divided to call out, "Hello? I'm Ash Ketchum and I'm here to challenge the Gym Leader!"

After Ash called out the lights turned on and then they saw a fourteen looking guy on the stands and he looked serious. "I'm Brock the Gym Leader and I expect you're challenge." Said Brock.

"I'll watch with Pikachu on the stands. Good luck Ash." Said Momo.

Ash smiled at his sister and nodded. He could tell that Brock was as strong as they say. He hoped he trained his Pokemon enough. Pikachu jumped onto Momo's shoulder as Ivysaur and her made their way to the stands.

A boy who looked like Brock stood in the middle of the field. He said he was going to the referee. Both Ash and Brock were on opposite sides of the field ready when they were told to release their first Pokemon.

"This is a two on two match between Ash Ketchum the challenger and Brock the Gym Leader! If either sides Pokemon are unable to battle the other wins the match!" Called the referee.

Ash and Brock got out their first Pokemon Poke'balls. They both looked determined to win. Brock also hoped this was the trainer he was waiting for.

"Battle begin!" Called the referee.

"Go Staryu!" Ash called.

"Go Geodude!'' Brock called.

The two Pokemon came out of their Poke'balls with a white light. They stood ready for their trainers commands.

"Geodude use Rollout!''Brock called first.

'It's fast!' Ash thought. "Quick Staryu use Rapid Spin!" Ash called. Staryu started to spin and then dodge Geodude in time.

"Staryu now use Water Gun!" Called Ash thinking fast.

"Hayh!" Called Staryu shooting water from the top point on it's body. Geodude had a hard time trying to stop itself and got hit by the Water Gun.