𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

I thank you to anyone who still reads my stories. I'll try to update more and thank you for the votes.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It was at night in a region called Kanto. It was a nice place and had lots of places to go and explore. In a small town called Pallet Town there is a mother who had to four year old twin. Her name is Delta Ketchum. She is a nice and loving mother. She loved her kids very much. She found out that they had Aura and it was different to the two of them. Ash's was, more for attacking and protecting. Momo's was more for healing and feeling Pokemon's emsions. The one power the kinds had in common is being able to talk to Pokemon.

Momo had hatched a Bullbasaur. She loved it and took real good care of it. Ash also hatched a Pichu who was very close to him. The twins and their Pokemon were really close and they trusted each other. Delta was so happy for them and so proud as well. She had sent letters to her brother Lance about them everyday.

Delta had just gotten the kids some snacks before they went to bed. She was just about to have them go and get ready for bed when something broke the living room widow. There stood a Electabuzz that looked strong. Delta got her kids to run up to their room and hide.

She called out her Golem. There was some Team Rocket grunts who came in through the window and they called out their Zubat as well a higher grunt was the trainer of the Electabuzz.

"What do you want here?" Asked Delta.

"You should know why. Our leader wants the power of whose kids. They can hell him rule the world." Said the leader of the grunts.

"I won't let you have them. As their mother I'll die before I let you have them." Said Delta.

"As you wish." Said the man. They all attacked. Delta did well with avoiding their attacks for a few good hours.

Ash and Momo hid in the closet with their Pokemon. It was a very long time that they were there. They heard a few explosions and things braking. There was a few times when people came by their room or go inside and get close to the closest. Bullbasaur did attack one guy who got to close to them. She hit him with a Tackle and a few Razor Leaf's. This is when Bullbasaur evolved while trying to protect her trainer. Pichu soon joined in and zapped the guy and his Pokemon. Pichu soon also evolved into Pikachu.

Ash also unknowingly put up a barrier around them to keep them safe as well. Their Pokemon also got inside of the barrier. Pikachu and Ivysaur stayed up and made sure their partners were safe. Both Momo and Ash soon fell asleep. As the days past either Pikachu or Ivysaur will go out to get them something to eat or drink. Their mother told them to stay there and they were. They are scared to leave their room or closest.

They didn't know how long it has been since they first went to hide. They cuddled a lot to stay warm or to comfort each other. It was one day when they saw both Pikachu and Ivysaur came running in and Pikachu was calling to someone. Ivysaur used Vine Whip to help Momo and Ash up and out of the closet.

They saw a guy with spikey pink hair and blue eyes. He had a big Pokemon with him and Ash grew nervous and gently pushed Momo behind him and didn't know if he could trust this guy.

"Whoa easy there. I'm Lance I'm your uncle. Your mother was my sister. I'm here to take you home with me." Said Lance.

"Really? What happened to mommy." Asked Momo.

"Yeah, where's mommy." Ash agreed still trying to keep his sister behind him.

Lance didn't know how to tell them that their mother is gone. He sighed and told them that their mother was badly hurt and didn't make it. That was the easiest way he thought the kids could understand.

The twins cried and hugged each other. Lance was sad to see how heart broken they looked. He looked to their Pokemon who still looked suspiciously at him. He held out his hand and said softly to the Pokemon. "I'm really the good guy. I am really their mother's brother." Ivysaur and Pikachu sniffed his hand and could smell the same sent as their trainers mother. They looked at each other and then nodded after a few minutes.

The two Pokemon helped calm down their trainers and then the twins trusted that the guy was telling the truth. Lance was glad that the kids trusted him and he let them take their Pokemon with them to a different town in Kanto.

Prof. Oak felt this was the best. Get the two out of town and away from the memories. Lance helped them train their Pokemon in speed and stamina. They knew a few strong attacks as well.

When the twins turned ten Momo got a Horsea from lance and Ash got a Dratini and the kids thanked uncle Lance. They grew to love him and to really truest him. Ivysaur and Pikachu trusted him as well.

They learned from Lance that the age to become a trainer is now 12. The two didn't really mind this. They learned from Lance that the League found so many trainers were making bad choices and that they were abusing their Pokemon. They wanted future trainers to learn more about how to take care of Pokemon.

The twins made some friends in Leaf. They played a lot and she loved their Pokemon. She didn't care that they were related to Lance. They were the first friends she had.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It was a year later that the twins turned 12. They were excited to travel around and make friends. They got their Poke'dex from Lance. The device was transported from Prof. Oak. They also got six Poke'balls as well.

They said goodbye to Lance and a see you later to Leaf. They would meet up every once in awhile. Momo had found out that she could feel Pokemon emotions. She felt Ash's Pikachu's emotions and told Lance. He explains that her Aura evolved and she could now sence Pokemon's emotions. Ash also found out about his Aura could attack and protect.

Lance got a friend named Silver. He was a strong Aura user and he really helped them master their Aura as they grew up. He even showed them a few songs on a leaf whistle. Silver left when the twins turned ten. He felt that they learned as much as he could teach them. They were sad, but hoped to see him again, and tell him how much they learned on their journey.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ash wanted to challenge the Indigo league in Kanto. They headed out to the Rock Gym first. They wanted to go there first. Ash trained his Dratini to know a few strong water attacks. He also got a few attacks that also were affective.

Momo helped Ash with training. They meet a few other Pokemon. Ash got two water types along the way. They even put a stop to a few rude trainers and Lance came to help take them away.

They enjoyed camping and sleeping under the stars. They also talked to their mother as well. They believed that she was up there watching over them. Momo was as sweet as their mother and Ash had her heart as well and more of their father's brain.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I hope you guys like the story. If you don't like the story then don't read. This won't be having heavily bashing. If you like the heavily bashing then keep reading them. My stories won't have that sooper heavily.