𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Thank you for waiting and I'll try to update again soon. Thank you for reading!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

It was a nice day today. Our heroes had breakfast before they packed up camp and headed out again. They crossed a bridge that Brock pointed out that they needed to cross. Brock had his guide book out and checking where they needed to go.

"The next Gym is going to take longer to get to." Said Momo.

"Yeah Celadon City is a bit farther then the other City's we headed to." Said Brock looking at his guide book and back at the path.

"It can't be helped, we have to get to Celadon city. We just have to keep going forward. Said Ash.

"Pika!" Said Pikachu.

"Ivysaur." Said Ivysaur nodding with Pikachu.

They soon saw a big ship at a port in the city. This is where the St. Anne comes and goes. "Wow! That's a huge Ship!" Said Momo in awe.

"Yeah. I Heard it's called the St. Anne. A famous ship that comes and goes here every two months." Said Brock.

"Really? That's cool. I wish we had tickets for it, but we don't have the money right now." Said Ash.

The three sighed as they kept walking. Before they could get far two people a man and woman stopped them. They gave them tickets to the St. Anne and said a few other things and ran off.

"Huh? That was weird. I feel like I seen them somewhere before." Said Ash surprised.

"That was a bit suspicious." Said Momo agreeing with Ash.

"Ivy Ivysaur Ivy." Said Ivysaur agreeing with her trainer.

"That was, but let's go anyway. There will be other trainers if we need help." Said Brock. They nodded and they agreed to stay together as well.

They went in and the place was amazing. There was tables of food and people eating and talking. There was a spot that also had Pokemon battleing.

"This is so nice!" Said Momo as she ran over to eat. She was hungry. Ivysaur ran after her trainer and got some food for herself because there was Pokemon food on a different table.

"I'll stay with her. You can check out the Pokemon battle over there." Said Brock with a smile. Ash smiled and nodded. He ran off while Brock went over to Momo. He got some food as well and they talked to some other trainers.

It wasn't long before Momo saw Gary. She sighed, but she didn't say anything else. Brock also saw the boy and glared a bit. He didn't like that he was so full of himself. Gary talked with them for a bit and he was surprised that Ash won against Lt. Surge because even Gary couldn't.

Momo glared at Gary and said, "See Gary? You aren't as tuff as you thought you were. Ash has as much talent as any other trainer. You can't claim to be better because there is always someone stronger then you." Momo left with Ivysaur she didn't want to listen to the jerk any longer. Brock nodded and looked at Gary who was surprised still, "She is right Gary. You need to rethink things." Said Brock and he left to go after Momo.

Brock caught up to Momo and he calmed her down by getting her something sweet. That did help her and she calmed down. They met up with Ash and he told them about a guy he battled and that the guy only did that to traid for stronger Pokemon. The two were discussed by this guy. The couldn't believe how lazy he was. Training their Pokemon was the fun part about it. Getting to see them grow stronger and evolve.

It wasn't long after that talk that they sat at a table so Ash and Pikachu could eat. They were almost done when there was an explosion. There was a bunch of Team Rocket grunts that fell in. Momo got scared because they were looked like the ones that tried to take them when they were younger.

"Team Rocket?" Ash and Brock called. Ash quickly thought and called to the other trainers, "Show these guys that they won't get our Pokemon without a fight!"

"Yeah!" The all called. Calling their Pokemon and fighting.

"Ivysaur use Energy Ball!" Called Momo pointing at a Zubat coming at them.

"Go Geodude use Rock Throw!" Brock called. Out came his Geodude.

"Pikachu use Thunderbolt!" Called Ash.

They took down a bunch of them. A few escaped because they weren't getting anywhere. There was one that remembers the twins and tried to grab Momo. Ivysaur glared hatefully and sent him flying with Razor Leaf. Ash was thankful for Ivysaur protecting Momo.

Once all the grunts were knocked out everyone charred. Suddenly the captain called over a speaker that there was too much damage to the St. Anne that it was sinking. Ash called to everyone to call out any Bird Pokemon of Water Pokemon and get off the ship." They all did just that.

Ash held on to Srarmie who evolved during their travels. Cloyster who also evolved a bit after Srarmie was letting Brock hold onto him. Momo was hanging onto Seadra. Seadra was next to Srarmie. The people who didn't have Pokemon were on small boats. The storm cleared up and they were able to get to shore safety.

Our three heroes got to shore and thanked their Pokemon and returned them. They then watched as Officer Jenny and the other officers take the Team Rocket grunts away. They were all sweating from all the trainers glaring at them.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

They headed to the Pokemon Center and had Nurse Joy heal their Pokemon. They called Prof. Oak and told him where they were and what happened. Prof. Oak was glad they were okay, but sad that their fun was ruined. They then called Lance and he was made that his family was almost taken away, but he was glad that they were safe. Lance thanked Ivysaur for protecting Momo.

They got their Pokemon back and then they went to have dinner. They had a long day and they were so tired from the eventful day. Brock payed for their food and they went back to the Pokemon Center. They got their room before they went to eat and they headed to their room. They got ready and were asleep soon after.

They talked with Officer Jenny for awhile and then they headed out. They had a short walk until the got to the next City. It was called Porta Vita and they were going to spend a day relaxing here and the next day they will head out.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Enjoy and sorry it's short, but I wanted to make the next episode on another chapter. Thank you for waiting and for reading.