ch12

Brain:He doesn't like you
Heart: but what if he does?

"Unnie you forgot your clothes in oppa's room room so here I got them for you." As Jennie completed her sentence everyone eyed Kavi and Taehyung. "Ewww what did you both did." Yn exclaimed. "It's nothing like what you are thinking right Tae." Kavi replied . "No you are thinking correct".tae said pulling kavisha towards herself. Kavisha was looking at tae with widened eyes. "but ho...."yn was about to speak suddenly all of them heard someone. "Wow kavisha my sis is now in a relationship. Did uncle aunt send you here for dating ha"jinnu oppa said angrily. "Hyung afterall your sister is so beautiful how can no body fall for her".Tae said while looking kavisha. "ohh my sister is beautiful ha and you both don't have any shame huhh you are doing bad things huhh"jinnu oops said glaring tae and kavisha. "oppa leave it naa are you not happy that now I am with tae".kavisha said holding tae hand. "if it would be someone else than I would be happy but not for him."jinnu oppa said. Why hyung see I am so Charming and handsome."tae said holding his face. "ohh who said you are handsome huhh I am wwh ohkayy and come I tell you how charming you are."jinnu oppa said while holding tae ears and taking him with himself. kavisha also go behind them.

After some time...
"You better explain me what is going on."jimin asked angrily. "Umm actually jimin kavisha is my fake girlfriend. "tae said. "what the hell are you saying ha fake girlfriend." Jimin asked confusingly. Tae explained him everything. "oh.. " jimin said understanding everything. At that time kavisha came. "what is going on" kavi asked. "ohh kavisha I really don't know that you are such a playgirl huhh I always thought that I am a playboy." jimin said teasingly. "jimin it's not like that it's just I love jungkook and.. "kavi was interrupted by jimin. "ohkay ohkay I understand huhh it also happens with me let's leave it and ya I am with you ohkayy. Kavisha and tae smiled.

After some time...
Jungkook yn taehyung kavi jimin chahak jinnu oppa Jennie all were sitting in cafeteria. Suddenly a girl came Yuri and hold yn and kavisha shoulder harshly. "so bitch how can you both do this huhh you know what you have done you both infact including Chahak you three just snatched my and my best friends boys remember lia and yeji they are my best friends tae oppa was of yeji jungkook oppa was of Lia and jimin was mine ohkayy so just leave our oppa ohkayy you sluts. "

taehyung jungkook and jimin were about to say something suddenly kavisha slapped Yuri and she fell down. Everyone were shocked .then yn take the noodles and throw one Yuri "ohh my noodles".taehyung said crying while jinnu oppa glared him. Chahak took the sauce bottle and pour on Yuri. After that Yuri stand and went from there angrily

. "ohoo our strong girls." jimin said surprised. "woww babe you done great I am proud of you and yn I really don't know that you can also do this huhh and kavisha woww."jimin said. "ohooo baby you done great." jungkook said and kissed yn. Tae was jealous. " I already knew my cherry can fight after all she used to fight with me. Tae said and hugged Kavisha and kissed on her lips while placing a thumb. Nobody saw the thumb except jimin. "ohh my god you don't have any shame you are kissing in front of everyone huhh" jinnu oppa said angrily. "oppaaaa jungkook also did but you didn't say anything to yn"kavisha said annoyingly. "yn is responsible and you are not."jinnu oppa said."oppaaaaaa." Kavisha said annoyingly and went from there.

Time skip
At birthday party

Taehyung had turned his house into a club. The living room was filled with people of their class. Yn was looking for Taehyung. Then just someone tapped on her shoulder she turn around and saw Chahak . She was looking stunning. "You are looking stunning girl" yn complimented. "So you" chahak replied. Jimin and jungkook faked coughed bringing them back to earth. "Btw Kavya where is Kavisha?" Chahak asked not noticing the presence of the girl. "Wasn't she commin with you? " Yn asked being equally confused."but she said that she will come with you. Right chim" chahak said and jm nodded.