ch 6

Once the sun asked the moon
For a hug
And we named
It eclipse.........

Next Day..
Yn pov
I woke up due to this fucking alarm. I get up from the bed and saw Kavisha sleeping peacefully. Yesterday so much happened with her, I was worried for her but now I think she is OK. I get up from bed and go to freshen up. I came out from bathroom and dry up my hair. I saw Kavisha woke up. "Good morning" kavisha says "Good morning" I smiled while saying. Then she also freshen up. And after eating our breakfast we left for college.

Kavisha pov
We arrived college and get to our first class. After our class Jungkook came to me. "Kavisha let's go we have to discuss about yn birthday surprise"
"Hmm" I muttered. "Are you angry with me"jungkook said "What do you think" I sayed while being annoyed. "I am sorry I will not do this again promise you are my best friend right please forgive me. Jungkook said. When he said I am his best friend, i felt disappointed as he is putting me in friend zone and it really sucks. I thought of forgiving him. "Ok but remember not to do anything like this again ok" I said with a smile. He said OK while showing his bunny smile. Then we go to cafeteria to discuss about yn birthday.

Author pov
Kavisha, jungkook, jimin, Chahak reached cafeteria and start discussing about yn birthday.After some time of discussing, they were ready with everything.
After 2 days
Yn pov
Today is my birthday. I am so happy but also sad because nobody wished me kavi cheeku jimin no body wished me they forgot my birthday. I know so much happened in these days but they should remember, afterall it's my birthday. I was sitting at home watching TV today our college was off ,suddenly doorbell rings I get up and opened the door and saw kavi and cheeku standing.I thought they come to wish me. "yn get ready fast" cheeku said "but why" I said " Because there is a party at Jimin's house" kavi said "Why?? " I asked confused "we also don't know now don't waste time and get ready here is your dress" cheeku said "but.. " "no but just go and get ready " kavi said cutting me. Then I go and get ready.
Yn dress..

chahak dress

chahak dress

kavisha dress

kavisha dress

Author pov..
They arrived at the venue. Suddenly kavisha wrap a ribbon around yn eyes and take her to the venue. "what are you doing" yn said confusingly "just walk".

yn pov
when we arrived at venue suddenly the wrap a ribbon around my eyes. I asked them what is happening but they dont tell me anything and take me somewhere. Suddenly I felt no one around me. "kavi cheeku where are you??" i asked. Someone remove my ribbon and suddenly lights turn on and everyone scream "surprise..." i was so shocked they have not forgot my birthday i was so happy + emotional. Everyone was there jungkook jinu oppa jimin kavi cheeku and our whole class. i was so happy.

Author pov
Then everyone go to yn one by one wishing "Happy birthday yn and sorry for wishing you late" jinnu oppa said " Thankuu and its okkk oppa" yn said "Happy birthday ynieee" jimin said "thankuu mochii"yn said "Happy birthday ynnnnnn..." kavisha and chahak said hugging yn "thankuuu.." yn said while hugging back. "Happy Birthday yn" jungkook said "than-ku" yn said blushing. "now lets cut the cake" jimin said excited. Then yn cut the cake and everyone fed cake to yn.

"My gift" yn extended her palm infront of everyone. Chahak gave her a beautiful jewelry set, Kavisha brought her a perfume, jimin bought her a teddy bear which was taller than yn. Suga bought her chocolate and jin bought her a batch??? Yes a batch with web imprinted on it.

"Jinu oppa this is soo wrong you gave ynniee wwb batch but when i asked you for this you didn't gave this to me" kavisha whinned while complaining to jin. " So what my cutie yn is beautiful unlike you" jin said and smacked the back of kavi's head.Yn extended her hand infront of jungkook and asked for my gift shyly." i have something for you yn" jungkook said nervously.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
to be continued