ch 7

It seems like i am always falling
Either falling down
Or falling short
Or the worse one:
Falling in love..........

yn pov
I was talking to kavi when suddenly jungkook come and tell me that he have something for me i was confused + happy because he have a gift for me. then jungkook led me to the stage and kneel down and take out the bouqet and said

"I love you yn you are special to me you're the one who i wouldn't mind loosing sleep for the only one who i can never get tired of talking to and only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day you'r the only one who can me smile without trying bring down my mood without the intention to and affect my emotion with every action of yours. I can't explain with just words how much you mean to me but you're the only one i am afraid of loosing and the one i want to keep in my life. yn will you be my girlfriend??

i was totally shocked my crush loves me i was so happy i got tears in my eyes " yes jungkook i like you tooo i will be your girlfriend" jungkook become so happy that he hugged me this is our first hug i i was so happy it felt like i am watching a dream but no it is trueee finally the love of my life is with me.

Thudd!

Everyone looked towards the source of sound. And there was standing Taehyung with and shocked expression and beside him Jennie. " Tae" this was all i could say. I was so shocked and it was like words were stuck in my throat. He walked up to me and said" how stupid of me to think that that you actually think me of someone in your life"? I was feeling guilty. Why? I did nothing wrong. But it was hurting, the way he was looking at me. His eyes were showing so many emotions anger, love, disappointed, jealousy. I just can't figure out.

"Unnie how can you do this to oppa? He is your-----" jimin cut of Jennie by saying " everyone party is over" Now me jimin, kavi, chahak, jungkook Jennie and taehyung were sitting in the living room. I was just sitting there fidgiling my fingers. " So yn i never knew you had a lover. Ohh i forgot how will i know? My dear childhood bestie cutted  all strings with her bear. Didn't bother to tell about her wherebout." I was feeling so bad for not telling tae about my little plan. " Listen to me bear" " no no no don't call me that. Only my cherry can call me that. And you are not her." Well it hurted pretty bad. Tears were forming in my eyes but i doesn't wanted to cry. Taehyung was with me in every stage of my life.

Author's pov

( Letters in itallic will be of jungkook - jungkook
( Letters in bold will be of taehyung- taehyung

"And who you will be to say this to my yn" " oh my good. Did he said my yn . So cringee. Did you thought i will say romentic. " I asked you something. " And i don't give a fuck. I know yn better than anyone and she knows me better than anyone. So please yn tell him not to poke his nose our matter" "wait what? Your matter? Please yn tell him i am your bf so your business is my business" " yn please handle your lover boy" " yn please tell him to leave" "yn tell you lover to stop getting on my nerves""yn tell this man to stop talking shit for once.

" Will you both will stopppppp" yn banged her hands on table wild getting annoyed and angery by both of their bickering. Now both boys were silent. " Yn this yn that. Are you both kids. For god's sake please grow up and act maturely. You muscular  bunny go and sit in the corner i will talk to you latter and you taehyung come here." Both boys were scared for their life. They knew yn doesn't get angry easily but when she is you are facing a real devil. " So mr. Kim fucking Taehyung you are no more my bear right. Ok i don't care, go to hell. And talking about not telling you about my whereabouts, you said you know me better than anybody out there. So you must know that i have a lot in my plate. And you must also know i wanted to love my life freely for once without any care right. So can you see i am a free bird. And because of this you even forgot my bday." Guilt and fear was all which can be seen on Rae's face. He knows how yn reacts when someone forgots her bday. But thank to god he had a pendent with had a crecent moon charm, which he bought for jennie,. He gifted that to yn.

Pendent

Pendent

"yn-umm can I ask you something" Kavisha said scaredly "hmm" yn muttered."how do you know this old man?

Taehyung: and whom you called old man
Kavisha: of cource you
Taehyung:how dare you call me that . Do you even know who am i?
Kavisha: by my mouth. And yes i know you are a trash or even worse than that
Taehyung: And who you are to say this to me
Kavisha: me? You don't know me?
Taehyung: why should I know you. Are you Ambani's daughter.
Kavisha: whatever 🙄. I am kavisha saxena, best friend of yn whom the world famous idol park jimin confessed.
Taehyung: jimin you confessed this girl? I never knew you had such a bad taste.
Kavisha:you
Taehyung: what

" Will you both shut up or should I beat your ass up huh" yn busted again. And this time her face was totally red with anger. Then she herad someone laughing and it wad none other than jungkook. Oh no! now the boy's gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued.........