Prologue

Park yn or we can say Lee yn.  A cute and bubbly girl full filing her dreams. She is ambitious, intelligent and beautiful. Many boys want to get her. But she falls for someone who doesn't even look at her. She is head over heels for him. But can she  lose her love for dreams. For her, success is everything.

Kim Taehyung the heir of the Kim corporation. Heartrobe of the college. He is intelligent cunning and charming. He can burn the whole world to save his loved ones. He loves his fiance more than anything. If she ask him to buy her house he will why her the whole city.

Jeon Jungkook  the one and only heir of Jeon corporation. You never have seen someone such cute and adorable than him. He is literally a humun bunny. But despite of his looks his personalitie totally different. He just talks to some specific persons. But who knows he is secret admirer someone.

I don't know what is it like to love someone, who the word tell me I am not supposed to love. I can't imagine how hard it must be to love someone I am afraid to kiss on streets.
But I do know what it is like to love someone who I cannot be with. I know how it feels to have my brain tell me one thing and my heart another. To live with the knowledge that if circumstances have been different, I would be with the one I love. I do know there are all kinds of barrier to love. I do believe the word needs less of them. I know you are My Light.

It feels bittersweet  to love you, as though time has already run it's rurious path and everything good is over before it begins. Feels perilous to love you, like a dust storm sawallowng up the sky or a comet skimming through the stratosphere. But it is an honour to love you. Like the snow drifts  giving way to spring, I will hold you for as long as I can. I know you came into my world as My Light to save me from this darkness.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE