ch 1

Yn pov

After comming home from my tiring part time job, I just wanted to take a bath.Humming a tune I went inside the bathroom and and sat inside my bathtub. The lukewarm water relaxed all my tensed muscles. Till I am taking bath let me tell you what is happening.

So I am yn. Im a fashion major. I do a few part time jobs with my friend kavi and chiku .After few minutes I came out of the shower wrapping a towel around me. I pick my phone from the table and saw a message on our group. Girls were asking me if i have reached the house safely or not.

After replying their message I played my favourite playlist on Spotify and put on a oversized t shirt and shorts. I was not in the mood to cook something so i just ordered pizza. Then i picked my sketch book and started to design some dresses. After sometime the door bell rang. I opened it and saw the pizza boy. I payed him and took my pizaa to the  living room and it was so delicious after eating I thought to do my school assignment and then I defect to my Dreamland .

/Next day/

I woke up by sunrays playing on my hairs. I really don't want to go to college. But if i dont than kavi and chahak will surely kill me . And also i wont be able to see my one and only crush hehe. I lazily walked toward my bathroom to take a quick bath. I put on a white tank top, mommy jeans, black cardigan and finished my look with my Snickers.

I pulled the drawer to take out comb to brush my hair thaan something fall with it. I looked and saw a ring. Looking at this ring it flooded my mind with many past events. I clicked my forehead and continued my work. I didn't put any makeup as i am too lazy and also i am naturally beautiful.(hair flip)

Just as i enter the campus someone punched my arm. And i know this someone was none other then that potato chahak. I was about to hit him but then my crush passed by and i got lost in admiring him. You are luckey today chiku. Then someone nudged me had i snap from my day dream.

"Why you always stare at Jungkook  like a creep yn"  ahh this girl. "When you will get a crush for yourself kavi you will understand" " i understand i have a crush"  kavisha mummered but i was unable to hear. " Now let's go gurll otherwise Mr. Willion will scold us" chahak snapped.

Now i was sitting in my class annoyed. As kavi and chiku are seatmate i have to sit with a
strange girl named Khushi. She annoyed me a lot. Sometimes I wonder why i choose this field. I should have chooses the buisness studies. So at least I could have stated my crush.

Finally after a hour which felt like a century to me the lecture ended. Me and gurls went to the locker to get our books. I opened my locker and saw a letter and a daisy. Then kavi spoke"ohh you got it again" Then i remembered that today is Friday. Every Friday I get a letter and different flower from my admirer. But he doesn't write him name on the letter

"Read and tell us what is this time in this letter"  I opened the letter which was sealed with Herat shaped was. It was written very beautifully. Inside the letter it was " I know a flower who is simple Charm and Sunny way is surely to brighten anyone's day her name is Daisy. You have as many virtues as Daisy. Has  child like playfulness ,innocence and pureness."

"Omgggg how can he write such romantic lines"  chiku said " I am really curious to see this person" kavi said to us. Even I also want to make this person. I should take classes from this person so that that can write such letters to my crush. If I ever meet this person, I will be really sorry for rejecting him but in my heart only Jeon Jungkook rules. After that we have two or three classes and they were so boring

Finally we were sitting in the cafeteria talking about random stuffs. Kavisha and chahak and me fangirling on park jimin. OMG how can he be so cute and hot at the same time. I can believe this men's duality.

Kavi was talking and eating that's why she suddenly choked on herfood.I quickly went towards the counter to grab a water bottle, but when I was coming I bumped into someone and he hold me by my waisy and we wmade an eye contact. I was so lost in his deep honey like eyes that i didn't noticed for how much time we were in that position.

When he cleared his throat i noticed and blushed and quickly sathe properly. I mummered a sorry and went to our table. "Ommfooo what was that?"  Chahak said while wiggling her eyebrows tesing me. " It was nothing" "It surely was" This time it was kavisha. "Now you too kavi and stop teasing me"  I complained and whinned. They chuckled and started to eat their lunch.

Now are were doing our jobs in cafe suddenly chahak shouted. We got shocked why did she shouted? Did she got hurt or what?

To be continued