Chapter Three

Anushka was attending her class when she found herself sitting alone in a seat. She was lost in her thoughts when she suddenly heard someone calling out to her.

"Hey! Beautiful."

Anushka looked up and saw a handsome guy standing in front of her. She felt her heart skip a beat as she found herself drawn to him instantly.

"Hello, miss." *waves his hand in front of her face*

Anushka coughed and replied "Yes?"

The guy asked, "May I sit here?"

Anushka felt a flutter in her stomach as she heard his voice. She couldn't believe how someone could be so good-looking. "Yeah, sure, you can sit here."

"Thank you."

Anushka felt a rush of excitement as the guy sat next to her. She couldn't wait to know more about him, so she asked "What's your name?"

"Riyaz."

"Really? Are you the famous Riyaz Aly? College hottest boy" she couldn't contain her excitement. He simply nodded.

As the class goes on they exchange a few small talks in between.

Jannat was sitting on a wooden bench in the garden, surrounded by colorful flowers and lush green grass. She sat there admiring the flowers. Someone approached and as she looked up, she noticed a young guy standing in front of her.

"Hello, miss. Is it okay if I sit here?"

"Yeah, sure, sit."

The guy asked, "Do you like flowers?" She nodded.

"I have seen you in English class." She smiled and said, "I have also seen you."

He introduced himself, " I am Faisal Shaikh" and extended his hand.

Taking his hand she replied, "I am Jannat Zubair."

"Nice to meet you, Miss Zubair."

The duo chatted with each other for a while, sharing their interests and some other things. They talked about their favorite books, movies, and music, and exchanged their thoughts on various topics. Jannat found Faisal to be an interesting person with a good sense of humor, and Faisal was impressed by Jannat's intelligence. As they continued their conversation, they realized that they had a lot in common and enjoyed each other's company.

As the library was quiet and peaceful, Avneet was browsing through the mystery book section while Vaishnavi was sitting comfortably on a chair, lost in her book.

Siddharth and Abhishek entered the library, and Abhishek went straight to look for a seat.

Avneet was trying to reach for a book when someone came up and took it from above her head.

Avneet was surprised and turned around to see who had taken the book. When she realized that it was the same guy from earlier. 

She was annoyed and asked him "Why are you everywhere?"

Siddharth replied, "It looks like the universe wants us to be together or *paused for a few seconds* you are following me everywhere" he covered his mouth acting surprised, and said, "Or am I being stalked?"

Avneet had enough of his behavior and left. He chuckled and followed her.

Vaishnavi and Abhishek were engaged in a lively conversation. The duo joined them. Siddharth sat and read his book while Avneet stared at him annoyed and drifted off to sleep.

As they were walking, Vaishnavi suddenly made a statement, "He was so funny."

Avneet, who was walking beside her, asked curiously, "Who? Your boy?"

Vaishnavi blushed and quickly replied, "Hell, I'm not talking about Abhi."

Avneet smirked and said, "I have never mentioned Abhi."

Vaishnavi, who was feeling a little embarrassed, explained, "I'm talking about Sid. What do you think of him?"

Avneet replied, "I think I have met him somewhere." Vaishnavi, who was surprised by the answer, asked excitedly, "What? Where? When? How?"

Avneet, unable to give a clear answer, said, "I don't know, I just have this strange feeling." Vaishnavi, teasing her, said playfully, "Or you fell in love with him."

As they reached the garden, they saw Jannat talking with a guy.

______
Vote and Comment