Chapter 15

Hello my dear readers! Thanks to all of your wishes, I did good in my exams. So, I'm back with this year's last update and its a very lengthy one. Enjoy reading....

Aadhira

"Our Hukum sa loves our Rani sa so much. Look at our Rani sa's hand. See our Rani sa's henna has turned such a beautiful dark colour "

"Of course, our hukum sa personally chose Rani sa's wedding lehengha and all the jewellery"

"The silk, fine gold threads and diamonds in her lehenga shows how much our Rani sa means to him. You're a lucky girl to marry our hukum sa, Rani sa"

"Udaipur has been so lively celebrating your arrival like a festival, Rani sa" the maids said giggling as they adorned me with jewellery while I smiled wryly at their words.

Lucky girl ?

I would have been considered lucky girl if I had never encountered such a ruthless monster in my life.

What did they say? He loves me so much? Love requires a heart and he seems devoid of one. Perhaps he believes such lavish clothes, jwellery will make me feel grateful but being adorned in his gifts only suffocates me.

Last day, he brought me from the forest palace, where he had confined me, to the city palace. Now I'm currently in one of the palaces, although I am uncertain about it's specific location. This place is completely different from what I saw in my last trip. The main palace consist of several palaces, which is very confusing and it's also one of the main reason for my failed attempt in escape.

According to the servant girls, tourists have access only to specific areas of the palace, while sections like the main palace and its surrounding areas are exclusively reserved for the royal family, with restricted entry. The main palace or private palace is located far away behind the tourist-acessible area, concealed with trees and bushes, making it difficult for tourist to find it. The areas accessible to tourists and the main palace, where the royal family resides, have distinct entrances. Now the wedding is going to take place in the centre garden of the main palace. After this so called wedding, I will move to the palace where the royals family currently stays.

The room fell silent as a knock echoed and a man announced that their hukum sa ordered everyone to evacuate the room. Everyone left hastily yet I remained staring at my reflection in the mirror.

Draped in a blood red lehenga with heavy glistening gold jewelleries, I resembled a beautiful decorated doll, but beneath this all decorations, there is a broken girl who was once a carefree and happy girl who never had a reason to shed tears, but now tears define her existence.