Chapter 13

Hello dear readers! As I promised, here is the update. Enjoy reading....

Aadhira

"Take care of yourself, Aadhi. After our results are out, we will be there" Sameer stated with a smile. I nodded in response to him with a smile. They all came to my house to bid me farewell as I and my parents will be leaving for airport. I am happy to see them all here.

"Take care, Aadhi. And yeah don't think about anything. Just enjoy your time with your uncles' families. Just don't shy away from them" Diya sadvised me playfully with a chuckle, earning a glare from me.

"Alright, guys. Enough of your advices. It's time for us to leave" I said with a deep sigh.

"Aadhi, inform your uncles about the invitation, once you their house house" Rishi whispered only for me to hear, with a serious expression. I agreed, keeping last night's message to myself.

"Bacha, it's time for us to depart" Papa said, his arm embracing my shoulder, as he warmly smiled at my friends.

"You guys also take care of yourself" papa said, patting Rishi's shoulder.

"We will, uncle. You take care too" Rishi replied.

"Thank god, my Aadhi will be now free from you monkey group" Mumma exclaimed with an exhasperated sigh.

"Mummaaa" I whined, giving her a look.

"Just for a few days, Aunty. We will reunite with our Aadhi once our results are out. She can never escape from this monkey group" Sameer said with a wink.

"Oh my god! Isn't enough to spoil my child here? Are you all planning to follow her to Delhi?" Mumma questioned, pinching Sameer's ear, causing him to scream in pain.

"Ahhhhh leave me, aunty" Sameer screamed aloud.

"Mumma, leave him na" I said, making her realease his ears.

"Aunty, even my mother never pinched my ear till now" Sameer complained, rubbing his ear.

"Why? Don't I have the right to do that?" Mummas asked sternly.

"Ofcourse, you do, you do" he quickly responded, making us all laugh.

"Let's go. We have to reach the airport soon" Bhai said after placing our luggage in the car.

"Good Bye, guys" I said waving at my friends. They all hugged me one by one, making me feel emotional. I and mumma settled in back seat while papa sat in the passenger seat. Bhai soon started the car and our gaurds also followed behind us in another car for our safety.

"Bye, Aadhi. See you soon" my friends shouted, waving there hands to me.

"Bye bye, guys" I too screamed, waving as the car moved. I sighed feeling a sense of sadness from seperation.

"Don't feel sad, bacha. It's not like you won't see them again. Those stupids will soon visit you" Mumma said, patting my cheeks.

"Mumma and Aadhi, you remember whatever uncles said to us about the safety, right?" Bhai asked, looking at us through the rearview mirror.

Actually, at last minute the pilot of our private jet fell sick, leaving us with no option but to opt for commercial flight tickets. My uncles suggested that they will send their private jet, but papa declined their offer so as not to trouble them. My bhai arranged first-class ticket for us, so that wasn't an issue. However our uncles warned us to avoid drinking or eating anything in the airport or in the flight, or going anywhere alone for our safety. They also stated that we should avoid making conversation with any stranger and assured us that they would be waiting at the airport to receive us, advising against taking a cab.