Chapter 1

Hello my dear readers! Here is the update which you all were very eagerly waiting for. And i also want to thank  stoneheart1102 for designing the beautiful and lovely cover for my story.

Aadhira

"Papaaa", I ran towards my father once he entered the house and hugged him.

"My princess....my bacha" papa said and kissed me on my forehead. I smiled widely at him.

"My baby sister... You also have a brother", Karan Bhai said in his taunting tone, making me giggle.

"Bhai" I hugged him with a chuckle.

"This is for my baby sister" he said, kissing my forehead, giving me my favourite dark chocolate.

"Thankyou bhaiiii. I love you", I said with a broad smile.

"How was your day, papa, Bhai?" I asked, handling a glass of water to both of them while they made themselves comfortable on the couch.

"Thankyou, Adhi. It was quite hectic", my bhai said while drinking the water.

"What about you, papa?" I asked him with a smile.

"Not hectic because now your Bhai is the CEO. So i only have to supervise the works of others" Papa said with a proud smile, looking at my bhai.

After giving a lot of training to my bhai, my papa handed over all the responsibilities of the company to my brother two years ago. And now my bhai has taken our company to its peak with his hardwork.

"Yeah yeah. You are free now but I am the one who has to do all the work", Bhai said with a sigh.

"Where is my wife? Why isn't she here to greet me like she always does?" Papa asked while looking around the house.

My papa can't live without my mumma....

"Don't ask anything about your wife. She is a lady hitler. Do you know what she did today?" I asked papa in my angry tone. He looked at me with his raised eyebrows.

"What she did today?" he asked, wearing a serious expression.

"Papa, mumma scolded me" I complained with a sad pout.

"My bacha... Come here", saying this, he hugged me and placed a kiss on my forehead, making me smile mentally.

"You must have done something mischievous" Bhai said in a teasing tone, making me glare at him.

He knows me too well...

"Shut up you idiot. My princess wouldn't do anything like that. Why did your mother scold you, beta? Wait... i will ask her by myself. Keerthi....Keerthi....Come here immediately" Papa called mumma in his raised tone. Soon mumma came with an angry frown with a rolling pin, making me gulp in fear. She looked so scary with her angry face. I looked at papa. My mouth went wide when I saw my papa broke into cold sweat.